Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NEZ Renovation Ideas? (North End Zone)

UL Football NEZ Renovation Ideas? (North End Zone)

Even ULM has an area where they set up tables and chairs and people can stand during the game. When I went to the game at ULM last year this area was packed. What are some of y’all ideas for the NEZ?

Name:  IMG_5172.jpg
Views: 905
Size:  244.4 KB

I always have and always will propose the bar with standing room and tables and chairs like this.

Name:  IMG_5151.jpg
Views: 938
Size:  302.7 KB

Name:  IMG_5150.jpeg
Views: 911
Size:  77.0 KB

2. Default Re: NEZ Renovation Ideas?

Is there a place to tie your horse?

Default Re: NEZ Renovation Ideas?

I really like the outdoor bar/standing area idea. I’m just hoping we see the West upper deck demo’d next off season. I’d probably drive in for a game just to see that!!

*Cajun Field Fundraiser Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    *Cajun Field Fundraiser Ideas
    Powerball, Mega Millions?

Man if we could be like the Federal Govt and just print money we would be good! Sorry that may have been on the political side

Man, a NEZ with a nice bar and viewing area would be perfect for the P5 program scouts to come find their next big contract player and enjoy a nice legends marg.

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard 1280 View Post
    Powerball, Mega Millions?
    Most certainly!

Honestly, I’d be open to a public campaign. I feel like Acadian, and the Louisiana Alumni, could pull 80,000 people to give $125/each. This would have to be almost a live “telethon”, for lack of a better word, event. Very public with live statistics as money is donated. Literally ask for money directly related to the Cajun Field renovations. HARD PUBLIC PUSH!

Loose the hill and loose a lot of families with little kids which are your future fans. But a bar would generate more money. It would also create more of an empty look in the stands if everyone is congregating in the SEZ. Lots to ponder.

After this year it could very well be the patio for me and not one in the club seating the one in my back yard.

And what happens with the patio tables on the south end?

I don’t see the NEZ built in babysitter going away unless for seating only should the stadium reno continues on its downsized track.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    And what happens with the patio tables on the south end?

I don’t see the NEZ built in babysitter going away unless for seating only should the stadium reno continues on its downsized track.
    Maybe there is a way to do both? Why wouldn’t you put something where the NEZ is standing room only in the middle, and something of open on the sides where kids can play ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    standing room only
    In the most respectful manner I can say this…we can’t draw flies, I’m guessing accommodations for SRO isn’t on the radar.

In the most respectful manner I can say this…we can’t draw flies, I’m guessing accommodations for SRO isn’t on the radar.
    Well let’s just call it a terrace with levels, and keep the hill on the sides for kids .

14. Default Re: NEZ Renovation Ideas?

In the most respectful manner I can say this…we can’t draw flies
    . .
    Thats, where the trail ride comes in

North End Zone apartment complex with patio seating, for each unit. mirror windows (like they should have done to the press/prez box 30 years ago.)

Football only lives there.

They can tie in to the CF speaker system and jam whatever they want, day/night.

Expand living unit access to all 15 other programs after it becomes unbelievable popular.

side note - looking forward to some cold beer tonight in the basin (Teague)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information