Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SBC PoY Karly Heath, Seven Cajuns on All-Sun Belt Team

1. Default Re: SBC PoY Karly Heath, Seven Cajuns on All-Sun Belt Team

And how many innings did Autumn Owen pitch?

Default Re: SBC PoY Karly Heath, Seven Cajuns on All-Sun Belt Team

Marshall had a cupcake schedule and while Owen had a good season her numbers are not even close to Karly's if they played the Cajun's schedule. Unless Marshall wins conference tournament they are not even close to getting into NCAA Tournament. Ask any coach in Sun Belt which player they would rather have, Karly or Owen? All except the Marshall coach (maybe) would choose Karly. No disrespect to Owen, she is a fine player, but that is the truth.

Default Re: SBC PoY Karly Heath, Seven Cajuns on All-Sun Belt Team

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    On the Sun belt’s post on twitter. They are saying autumn Owen deserves it more and that her numbers are better but in my opinion, I don’t think her numbers would be great if they played the schedule we did and Karly put up those numbers in less games
    I hammered them on twitter. The stats for player of the year in the belt is based off of SBC stats only , not season stats.

4. Default ESPN 1420 Louisiana Ragin Cajuns Softball Dominates Post Season Awards

I've said this multiple times, whether written or on air but Louisiana Softball is the standard of excellence in the Sun Belt. The Cajuns were rewarded for their success and they dominated the Sun Belt post-season awards.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information