Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Dr Maggard Being Proactive (student support)

Default Re: Dr Maggard Being Proactive (student support)

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    that's what FIL did, insert the chip, go through a few steps with security, and your done. You are talking about a place that can't seem to get tickets scanned on a regular basis as well.
    True!

2. Default Re: Dr Maggard Being Proactive (student support)

I would hope in the new stadium has all internet hard-wired for any and EVERTHING on the university side of things.

Everyone with a bracelet should be able to automatically connect through an incredible mesh system that the app recognizes.

Many easy ways to verify.

FIL sets up private wireless access points tied directly into LUS' fiber network that FIL's vendor devices connect directly to. If fiber is already ran to the stadium, this is a pretty easy set-up.

4. Default Re: Dr Maggard Being Proactive (student support)

I assume the F in FIL is for Fiber? What does the IL stand for?

5. Default Re: Dr Maggard Being Proactive (student support)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I assume the F in FIL is for Fiber? What does the IL stand for?
    Festival International

6. Default Re: Dr Maggard Being Proactive (student support)

Quote Originally Posted by Des for prez View Post
    Festival International
    Thanks

7. Default Re: Dr Maggard Being Proactive (student support)

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    FIL sets up private wireless access points tied directly into LUS' fiber network that FIL's vendor devices connect directly to. If fiber is already ran to the stadium, this is a pretty easy set-up.
    If they were serious about fixing these problems, they would be fixed. But they aren’t.. Plain and Simple

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    As far as student involvement is concerned, the leaders just have to figure out a way to get the girls to the games and the boys will follow. Start with the sororities. Maybe discounts on campus or parking spaces to the students that attend a certain percentage of sporting events.
    That's a good idea! Also, there's needs to be some type of incentive to get your ID scanned at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Allow free GA parking in the grassy areas of Cajun Field with the rights to tailgate at your parking spot. This does not include the larger paid lots around the perimeter.

Reduce costs for RV/Official tailgate spots. Call every former RV spot owner from the Hud years and make your pitch.

Allow fans to come and go as they please form Cajun Field during games.

Concessions is a nightmare…I can imagine staffing that position in ‘23 is a bigger nightmare. Fix that. I’m hoping this will come with the renovated CF.

We can always us tarps.
    All this will increase student support. This thread is about increasing student support at the game did you read the title?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    Wants to be critical but can not offer any ideas?
    This thread is about student participation. I didn’t see where your ideas would increase the number of students at a game either? I may be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    As far as student involvement is concerned, the leaders just have to figure out a way to get the girls to the games and the boys will follow. Start with the sororities. Maybe discounts on campus or parking spaces to the students that attend a certain percentage of sporting events.
    Actually you are wrong. What you are saying is correct in the bar world hence ladies night. For football all you have to do is get the fraternities to go and they will bring dates. Girls go to football games as dates. It’s much easier get the boys excited about going. If the boys go they will bring a date.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Actually you are wrong. What you are saying is correct in the bar world hence ladies night. For football all you have to do is get the fraternities to go and they will bring dates. Girls go to football games as dates. It’s much easier get the boys excited about going. If the boys go they will bring a date.
    Surely you realize it’s possible to do both right?

13. Default Re: Dr Maggard Being Proactive (student support)

Guys date very little these days. They just go where the girls are at.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Surely you realize it’s possible to do both right?
    I am just speaking from experience when we used to pregame at the house on the row. If the boys decided not to go to the game the girls weren’t leaving the party to go by themselves. If the boys did leave for the game the girls would follow. Trust me on this one did it many times over a 5 year period.

Has a separate band located over on Greek row ever been tried? Of course, GDIs would be allowed.

Just throwing that out there.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information