Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr Maggard Being Proactive (student support)

Default Re: Dr Maggard Being Proactive (student support)

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Nico has been doing this every year since he got here. Glad someone else picked up this initiative.
    Nico… doing something… hahahaha

I'll give you this....a trail ride at CF is quite possibly the worst idea EVER Posted on this esteemed site...I have to ask, have you ever riden or know anything about horses?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    I'll give you this....a trail ride at CF is quite possibly the worst idea EVER Posted on this esteemed site...I have to ask, have you ever riden or know anything about horses?
    I don’t care what we do but better do something !!

Someone brainstorm with LVCC.

You’re welcome.

Allow free GA parking in the grassy areas of Cajun Field with the rights to tailgate at your parking spot. This does not include the larger paid lots around the perimeter.

Reduce costs for RV/Official tailgate spots. Call every former RV spot owner from the Hud years and make your pitch.

Allow fans to come and go as they please form Cajun Field during games.

Concessions is a nightmare…I can imagine staffing that position in ‘23 is a bigger nightmare. Fix that. I’m hoping this will come with the renovated CF.

We can always us tarps.

Wants to be critical but can not offer any ideas?

7. Default Re: Dr Maggard Being Proactive (student support)

Best idea ever.

Get EM in the stadium,and line up the horses just outside.

No one will leave ... even after the game is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    Wants to be critical but can not offer any ideas?
    Dude, I have offered many game day ideas here as well as marketing strategy....pay attention

Dude, I have offered many game day ideas here as well as marketing strategy....pay attention
    Where?? I haven’t seen it in this thread ? I read your post on the 2nd or 3rd page of this thread and all I read was negativity.

Where?? I haven’t seen it in this thread ? I read your post on the 2nd or 3rd page of this thread and all I read was negativity.
    I'm talking about the other 5000 threads about the CF GDE....

I’m sure this was already posted, but have more grab and go concessions. All the workers are doing are cooking constantly and putting out food and checking out. The lines will continue to move. Just like the new grab and go beer lines they have.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    I’m sure this was already posted, but have more grab and go concessions. All the workers are doing are cooking constantly and putting out food and checking out. The lines will continue to move. Just like the new grab and go beer lines they have.
    I think by doing what they do at festival international would work perfectly all they would have to do is scan your wrist grab a beer and roll. It would be so quick and easy. Same with food or beverages.

We talking about saving at least 20 seconds if not more per customer.

Also when you get the bracelet they can check your id and that be verification you are 21. I don’t think it is unreasonable to have to have the rfid bracelet to purchase alcoholic beverages.

I think by doing what they do at festival international would work perfectly all they would have to do is scan your wrist grab a beer and roll. It would be so quick and easy. Same with food or beverages.

We talking about saving at least 20 seconds if not more per customer.

Also when you get the bracelet they can check your id and that be verification you are 21. I don’t think it is unreasonable to have to have the rfid bracelet to purchase alcoholic beverages.
    The board parsed out this idea after last years FIL. Its a great idea, but there are connectivity issues at CF inside the stadium, which were "fixed" in the last two years...

The board parsed out this idea after last years FIL. Its a great idea, but there are connectivity issues at CF inside the stadium, which were "fixed" in the last two years...
    It has gotten better, you couldn’t place a call, or a text message. I have notice it has gotten better.

It would have to go through a couple of test runs, and make sure it would go off without a hitch.

I try to think how debit cards and credit cards work. It probably doesn’t use the exact same connection, but just like a credit card it operates with the chip. I assume the rfid chip would work the same way?

that's what FIL did, insert the chip, go through a few steps with security, and your done. You are talking about a place that can't seem to get tickets scanned on a regular basis as well.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information