Thread: Need help with a question

1. Default Need help with a question

Read a news article on the advertiser about UL how they get money from the state. But the retard that wrote the article is Mike Scourbreaux probably spelling his name wrong but is this the same idiot that said that will wade was getting a million a year from McNeese ? How can I find the information that shows how much the budget is and most importantly that LOUISIANA doesn’t take a dime of state funding.

Also can the university sue this idiot for fake news he put in the newspaper?

Default Re: Need help with a question

Quote Originally Posted by cajungrad2001 View Post
    Read a news article on the advertiser about UL how they get money from the state. But the retard that wrote the article is Mike Scourbreaux probably spelling his name wrong but is this the same idiot that said that will wade was getting a million a year from McNeese ? How can I find the information that shows how much the budget is and most importantly that LOUISIANA doesn’t take a dime of state funding.

He is an idiot and posts under a few names on this very site.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    He is a idiot and posts under a few names on this very site.
    I don’t think that Mike Scarborough would be qualified to write for a news paper. Must be a different person.

Where did Mike Scarborough get his college degree? Does he have a college degree?

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Where did Mike Scarborough get his college degree? Does he have a college degree?
    USL dropout.

https://development.louisiana.edu/

Not even close, 1.175 mil over 5 years. McNeese got him on the cheap, he was hunting for a way back into the college game.

Saw somewhere on line at least 2 teams have canceled on McNeese next year already.

https://www.kplctv.com/2023/03/14/wi.-1175-million/

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    The one with Tiger Bait does not to my knowledge.

9. Default Re: Need help with a question

This is the name I use on here and just trying to get some information that I don’t have and was hoping someone could help me out that’s all. Had another name on here but forgot username and password so made a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    The one with Tiger Bait does not to my knowledge.
    He left UL because he couldn’t cut it. So now, he uses his bitterness by covering the school in BR.

Thread Information