Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6

Thread: Swept in loss to JMU

1. Default ESPN 1420 Cajuns Coach Deggs - 'Hungover' Feeling After Bad Losses

Tougher to sleep after big wins or tough losses. The answer may surprise you.

Default Re: Swept in loss to JMU

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    I'm curious as to who is in the bullpen working with the pitchers as they warm up. My coaching experience peaked at the high school level and was 15+ years ago, but it seems like 1) pitchers are not mentally prepared to go into a game and 2) mechanics are not being given the attention they need (flying open, dragging arm, etc.). These are things that, if simply brought to attention early in the bullpen session, can be corrected. ST is in the dugout for games, you have limited mound visits for catchers to notice and correct. This is what separates pitchers from throwers.
    Im sure prior to the gsme Thib is in the pen. Obviously he isnt during the game. Back when Tony was coaching, he had coach domingue in the pen during the games. Now i see Domingue is in dugout during games. So to answer your question im not sure if there is anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    Im sure prior to the gsme Thib is in the pen. Obviously he isnt during the game. Back when Tony was coaching, he had coach domingue in the pen during the games. Now i see Domingue is in dugout during games. So to answer your question im not sure if there is anyone.
    I'm usually there 30 minutes before gametime and have never seen him coming from down the 3rd baseline and he walks out of the dugout for the national anthem. Not saying 100% he's never in the bullpen, but it doesn't look like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    All those steal though.
    And the way we drink the water.

5. Default Re: Swept in loss to JMU

Might not be a popular opinion, but am I the only one that thinks the “water hose boys” thing feels forced?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Might not be a popular opinion, but am I the only one that thinks the “water hose boys” thing feels forced?
    It is.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I really only see the Cajuns Barstool account pushing it the most. Every team has their own identity every season, but I do like that the barebones foundation of this program is finding those "water hose" archetypes. Especially in the NIL era.

8. Default Re: Swept in loss to JMU

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    I really only see the Cajuns Barstool account pushing it the most. Every team has their own identity every season, but I do like that the barebones foundation of this program is finding those "water hose" archetypes. Especially in the NIL era.
    The official baseball account has been using it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6

Thread Information