Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Swept in loss to JMU

Default Re: Cajun’s Baseball

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Someone please post what Deggs said in postgame if there is one today.
    ParaphrasingWe need to regroup. No time to bleed. 5 game week this week. Gotta play better.

2. UL Baseball Swept in loss to JMU

Mike Mancini went 2-for-5 with a homer and two RBI as James Madison scored six runs over the first three innings and defeated the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns, 9-4, in the finale of a Sun Belt Conference series on Sunday at Eagle Field at Veterans Memorial Park.

Whispering in the microphone barely hear him. Babs asking him softball questions

A Southland coach that was fired and didnt coach pitching

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    But we have throw down. And we drink from the water hose. And we beat lsu. Fk outta here
    And we have alphas, dudes, and had a parade.

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    A Southland coach that was fired and didnt coach pitching

Been saying this since the second series. We have two head coaches and neither amount to half of a pitching coach.

Default Re: Swept in loss to JMU

5 games on the week coming off being swept by a bottom feeder SBC team and in the week we play the #1 team in the SBC. It’s gonna be a wild rough week. Strap on your seatbelt.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    5 games on the week coming off being swept by a bottom feeder SBC team and in the week we play the #1 team in the SBC. It’s gonna be a wild rough week. Strap on your seatbelt.
    #beatsouthern

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    It would be one thing if some on this board were just trying to be overly positive earlier in the year. But no, you had to ridicule and tell people who brought up valid concerns that they were flat out wrong. Eat your damn crow. This team padded their stats with a weak schedule and it will only get worse from here. I don’t ever hope we lose, but I saw this a mile away. Deggs needs to find a pitching coach in a bad way. We also need to get back to basic fundamentals. Great job wasting some big league talent. Have some big holes to fill next year.
    It’s kind of funny, I didn’t see anyone thinking we were bad enough to get swept by RPI 155 JMU. So maybe everyone has crow go eat.

Or maybe nobody needs to eat crow. Maybe everyone reacts to the season as it happens.

Need Crow recipes. Thinking smoked wrapped in bacon might work.

Postseason chances are same as last yearWin SBC tournament or season over.

Hold the rope

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    It’s kind of funny, I didn’t see anyone thinking we were bad enough to get swept by RPI 155 JMU. So maybe everyone has crow go eat.

Or maybe nobody needs to eat crow. Maybe everyone reacts to the season as it happens.
    Ill be the first to say i did not forsee us being swept this weekend. Their is too much talent for that to happen. This is not a perfect team but shouldnt be swept

You know what is crazy. I am not sunshine pumping either. We still have a shot to win the SBC regular season championship. We know this team can beat anyone and lose to anyone.
    Do the math and look who we have coming up.
    We also have a shot at not making the SBC tournament at all! Wild year!

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    Ill be the first to say i did not forsee us being swept this weekend. Their is too much talent for that to happen. This is not a perfect team but shouldnt be swept
    The post was about the team falling apart as the schedule got more difficult. You’re right, this team is too talented to get swept in conf by anyone not named coastal or southern miss. But when you choose to ignore the issues and not learn from mistakes because “we were 20 before 10”, you set yourself up for disaster. Here’s the disaster and it doesn’t get any easier from here on out.

I guess the midweek at LSU was our World Series

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information