Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: SB G3 Final: Louisiana 6, Troy 1

Default Re: SB G3 Final: Louisiana 6, Troy 1

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Trahan View Post
    Dude, it was way scary, more so for Lady Monkee (that would be Ms. Trahan).

I couldn't see how much blood there was (thought I actually cleaned it up) but there was even splatters on the ceiling.

Like I said to ZZ, I'm not even on thinners; just baby aspirin. I know we take it for a reason, but be careful.

Hell, just last week, our 75 lb. thingamuhlabragoldendoodle started chewing on of my glaucoma drop bottles (10 ml it was more than half used). Almost killed him and I put that shyte in my eyes three times a day.

Gotta do what we gotta due to keep kickin' but, damn, be careful and conscious.

This whiny message brought to you by your local 60 year old adolescent.
    Need to absolutely listen to your body. Your system expects that 81mg aspirin. As Slick pointed out, things can go sideways fast.

My mom has had 3 heart attacks in less than 3 years…first natural, other two due to getting off her blood thinners for minor procedures. Otherwise, she’s sane and healthy, EF is 55% resting…better than all her kids. Frying bacon for breakfast the day after she got out the hospital after the last one Easter Sunday. Don’t ask her age, it will just bum you out, but she’s got us all covered on this board.

Default Re: Softball Game 3: Troy

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Trahan View Post
    In a manner of speaking.

Yeah, that's me. My actual identity is showing up sometimes.

Hope you don't hold it against me.
    Not at all. I used to work with you on campus and CM would say some things that I thought was you. Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Not at all. I used to work with you on campus and CM would say some things that I thought was you. Just wondering.
    You drove a bus?

I know a couple of guys on the board who drove for Lucien.

Got paid to pick the basketball team up at the Athletic Complex, drive them across the street to the Cajundome, watch the game, and bring them back.

Got paid to bring the football team to the movies on Fridays during football season. Saw more movies those two years than ever in my life.

Coolest job ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    You drove a bus?

I know a couple of guys on the board who drove for Lucien.

Got paid to pick the basketball team up at the Athletic Complex, drive them across the street to the Cajundome, watch the game, and bring them back.

Got paid to bring the football team to the movies on Fridays during football season. Saw more movies those two years than ever in my life.

Coolest job ever.
    Yes. And coordinated all those special events my last year in school.

I too take a baby aspirin a day. Thankful I have never had any nose bleed issues. Take care of yourself. Hope you get better.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information