Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: SB G2 Final Louisiana 4, Tx State 2

Default Re: SB: G2 Louisiana vs Tx State

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Totally ridiculous
    Teams aren't allowed to make errors?

Default Re: SB G2 Final Louisiana 4, Tx State 2

My neighbor is new to Lafayette and has never been to a softball game. I took her with me and she can’t wait to go back and take her mom too. She couldn’t stop talking about how much fun she had - we have new Cajuns fans y’all!

Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    My neighbor is new to Lafayette and has never been to a softball game. I took her with me and she can’t wait to go back and take her mom too. She couldn’t stop talking about how much fun she had.
    Lamson is definitely a great vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    My neighbor is new to Lafayette and has never been to a softball game. I took her with me and she can’t wait to go back and take her mom too. She couldn’t stop talking about how much fun she had - we have new Cajuns fans y’all!
    Love to hear it!

Now buy some football season tickets and let’s create the same atmosphere at Cajun Field!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Love to hear it!

Now buy some football season tickets and let’s create the same atmosphere at Cajun Field!
    Have to ask. Why are baseball and softball experiences so great and we can't get people to attend a football game? We need to explore what makes those venues so attractive vs football which should be our #1 venue. Now is the time to address and fix all problems with football attendance in preparation for the coming season. Is anyone in the athletic dept ready to seriously address this?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Have to ask. Why are baseball and softball experiences so great and we can't get people to attend a football game? We need to explore what makes those venues so attractive vs football which should be our #1 venue. Now is the time to address and fix all problems with football attendance in preparation for the coming season. Is anyone in the athletic dept ready to seriously address this?
    I’d venture to say that both softball and baseball are intimate settings. I feel like since Russo was built it’s kinda taken away from the experience. Still good but not like the old tigue. Football is just 15k in a cavernous 42k seat stadium. You feel disconnected. There’s no fan engagement. They kick the students out. They move the students from the normal sections. Concessions suck. People get ____ed off when fans stand up and make noise. Pathetic really. I could go on but I’m gonna just go have some cold beers at the ballparks on a nice Sunday afternoon.

Because you have to pay for parking and that mean old RCAF is just trying to grab all our money.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I’d venture to say that both softball and baseball are intimate settings. I feel like since Russo was built it’s kinda taken away from the experience. Still good but not like the old tigue. Football is just 15k in a cavernous 42k seat stadium. You feel disconnected. There’s no fan engagement. They kick the students out. They move the students from the normal sections. Concessions suck. People get ____ed off when fans stand up and make noise. Pathetic really. I could go on but I’m gonna just go have some cold beers at the ballparks on a nice Sunday afternoon.
    15k? One game had like 7k sold, not actual.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Because you have to pay for parking and that mean old RCAF is just trying to grab all our money.
    With free parking they still don't come.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    15k? One game had like 7k sold, not actual.
    Point remains.

Point remains.
    I agree with everything in your post.

Million$Mullet answered that question perfectly. Hopefully with the renovation comes a renovated fan base and attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Million$Mullet answered that question perfectly. Hopefully with the renovation comes a renovated fan base and attitude.
    Naw, they’ll take the Moncus Park approach. Bleed even red cent they can out of donors and patrons while in the honeymoon phase, only considering the now with no regards to sustainability.

Hopefully this post will be noted by MH folks and realize it’s not the way to do it.

14. Default Re: SB: G2 Louisiana vs Tx State

Landry is like a snapping turtle out there.
    Lmao

I agree with Mullet - the intimate feel of the space. The experience in the chair backs on the 50 yd line vs the upper deck is night and day. Upper deck feels so isolated

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information