Thread: How will UL's new staff approach to pitching work long term for Cajuns?

1. UL Softball How will UL's new staff approach to pitching work long term for Cajuns?

After decades of riding one — on occasion, two — pitchers in the circle, the UL softball team is leaning on a true pitching staff these days.

It’s a strategy coach Gerry Glasco and pitching coach Justin Robichaux plan to go with for the remainder of the season. That begins with a critical Sun Belt home series against Texas State, beginning at 6 p.m. Friday at Lamson Park.

Default Re: How will UL's new staff approach to pitching work long term for Cajuns?

If we could just clean up the defensive errors and learn to string together hits. We need a hitting coach.

3. Default Re: How will UL's new staff approach to pitching work long term for Cajuns?

Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    If we could just clean up the defensive errors and learn to string together hits. We need a hitting coach.
    What we need is for you to Please.

Default Re: How will UL's new staff approach to pitching work long term for Cajuns?

Troy do you ever have anything positive to say about any sport at UL.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    With both teams at home this weekend, the RPCA will be in full on mode. Hold your britches.

The RPADs have also come out in full force.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    With both teams at home this weekend, the RPCA will be in full on mode. Hold your britches.

The RPADs have also come out in full force.
    Rpads?

If we get in a bind BeauCajun also can pitch for the Cajuns.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    May I ask why the rudeness? I was sharing an opinion not directed at anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Troy do you ever have anything positive to say about any sport at UL.
    Sorry, who is Troy? And I’m only sharing what I honestly think. Some can’t handle differing opinions. Thank you for proving that point.

Sorry, who is Troy? And I’m only sharing what I honestly think. Some can’t handle differing opinions. Thank you for proving that point.
    Troy all your opinions are negative anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Rpads?

If we get in a bind BeauCajun also can pitch for the Cajuns.
    Ragin’ Pagin’ Athletic Directors. We all know a few.

No more pitching for me. Age 64 is a little past my prime.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Ragin’ Pagin’ Athletic Directors. We all know a few.

No more pitching for me. Age 64 is a little past my prime.
    Man you looked good the other night, speed wise. Just need to work on the control or was that a planned pitch out?

Thread Information