Thread: BB Final: Louisiana 10, Tech 5

Default Re: Louisiana vs La Tech

Taylor 401
    Marusak 406

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Taylor 401
    Marusak 406
    Wow! Shock’s was hit in the deepest part of the park.

Default Re: BB Final: Louisiana 10, Tech 5

Imagine Tech losing to us and then losing tk Monroe tomorrow. Might have to hop onto their forum to watch that

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I was recently thinking the same thing. Every since they have been left behind in CUSA…it’s been really quiet around here.
    Stool dog passed away I heard

Blue is the other tool that would troll.

Their board is like a neutered dog right now…quiet mostly, some whimpering.

UL winning on many fronts. Tech’s NCAA MBB drought is 3 decades plus. Throw in their nationally known blunders and overall programs’ lack of success, they’re becoming SLC worthy.

SicemDawgz said:
    04-11-2023 09:21 PM
    Re: Preview: LA Tech vs Louisiana, ULM
    Is it too much to ask to be decent in just one sport? Every major sport is in free fall

5. Default Re: BB Final: Louisiana 10, Tech 5

Good morning, everyone! Got up this morning, had some coffee. I then looked up in the sky and seen JT's ball still hasn't landed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by RAGINCAJUN11 View Post
    Good morning, everyone! Got up this morning, had some coffee. I then looked up in the sky and seen JT's ball still hasn't landed yet.
    I heard T-Mick is still looking for it in the Drug Emporium parking lot.

7 in a row. We are playing good ball in all phases right now. Let's keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by MWolf View Post
    7 in a row. We are playing good ball in all phases right now. Let's keep it up.
    It’s actually 6. Only mentioning it because I know the website shows 7. The streak feature is not calculating correctly for some reason. Softball shows a 3 game winning streak after last night as well. I honestly preferred the old site.

9. Default Re: BB Final: Louisiana 10, Tech 5

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    It’s actually 6. Only mentioning it because I know the website shows 7. The streak feature is not calculating correctly for some reason. Softball shows a 3 game winning streak after last night as well. I honestly preferred the old site.
    We are also doing with without one of our best players (Kyle Debarge) and arguably one of our best bullpen arms (Dylan Theut), interesting to see how good this team can be when both of those guys are healthy. Also it appears that Max and Will are starting to see the ball a little better. I don't think either will be .300 hitters but if we get .250 or close out of both, we are a much better team.

Granted it is a small sample size, but Max is 9 of his last 26 in 6 games for a .346 batting average and Will is 4 of his last 13 in 4 games for a .307 batting average.

Ben Tate gets the start tonight

11. Default Re: BB Final: Louisiana 10, Tech 5

Ben Tate gets the start tonight
    sweet, looking forward to a good start from Ben, he has been solid recently.

The only game that is important right now is the next one. We can't think about Troy until we beat SLU. We can't worry about LSU until we sweep Troy.

Regardless our RPI is up to 63 with some really good chances to improve that the next couple of games.

Taylor 401
    Marusak 406
    Both were bombs! One thing I noticed last night during the National Anthem as the teams lined up, they clearly traveled with less players and support staff than what UL had. I wonder if it's because of cost cutting measures, this was an in state game 3 hours away.

13. Default Re: BB Final: Louisiana 10, Tech 5

I was very unimpressed with Tech's ability to make pitches with two strikes and two outs. I'm not sure how many runs we scored with two outs but it felt like 5-6. Even with a wide zone from the home plate ump last night, Loly Poly just couldn't finish our hitters.

Crowd was raucous last night. Felt like a Friday night in early May.

Big Bad John Taylor is my MVP at this point in the season. For too many reasons to explain.

14. Default Re: BB Final: Louisiana 10, Tech 5

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    sweet, looking forward to a good start from Ben, he has been solid recently.

The only game that is important right now is the next one. We can't think about Troy until we beat SLU. We can't worry about LSU until we sweep Troy.

Regardless our RPI is up to 63 with some really good chances to improve that the next couple of games.
    SLU: RPI 131
    Troy: RPI 48
    LSU: RPI 4

If we can get on a heater, we can make up some ground pretty quickly. BUT, as you said, the only game that matters is SLU.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    SLU: RPI 131
    Troy: RPI 48
    LSU: RPI 4

If we can get on a heater, we can make up some ground pretty quickly. BUT, as you said, the only game that matters is SLU.
    There is a pretty good chance of rain tonight in Hammond. (53%-67%)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information