Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9

Thread: Dave Schultz

1. Default Re: Dave Schultz

As for that azzclown sometimes I hear him on the radio he was referring us to you know what and I called in your my partners phone he has a 985 area code and I told him will call ourselves that name when you call yourself LSUA&M he says that doesn't exist and I told him just lookup getting a LSU replacement diploma and it has on the diploma LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY AGRICULTURAL AND MECHNICAL . And he says why does it bother you told him I finished at UL and I will take up for school any chanced I get

Default Re: Dave Schultz

Quote Originally Posted by cajungrad2001 View Post
    As for that azzclown sometimes I hear him on the radio he was referring us to you know what and I called in your my partners phone he has a 985 area code and I told him will call ourselves that name when you call yourself LSUA&M he says that doesn't exist and I told him just lookup getting a LSU replacement diploma and it has on the diploma LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY AGRICULTURAL AND MECHNICAL . And he says why does it bother you told him I finished at UL and I will take up for school any chanced I get
    Huh?

3. Default Re: Dave Schultz

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Huh?
    Talking about Matt Mascona only thing he doesn’t have is purple and gold lipstick to kiss LSU azz with

Quote Originally Posted by cajungrad2001 View Post
    Talking about Matt Mascona only thing he doesn’t have is purple and gold lipstick to kiss LSU azz with
    He went to school at LSU. He also graduated from Catholic High BR and is a big fan of them too. Can't blame him for that as he is in BR market. My problem with him is his disrespect concerning our name.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunchuck View Post
    My problem with him is his disrespect concerning our name.
    He is indeed a clown.

Clowns gonna clown. We won the name battle, but gotta stay on the offensive. Thank all of you for keeping on spreading the UL and Louisiana brand across the land!

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Clowns gonna clown. We won the name battle, but gotta stay on the offensive. Thank all of you for keeping on spreading the UL and Louisiana brand across the land!
    Don’t forget the AP needs to get on board. It’s not over until all the major media outlets are on board, and then we’ll have TSATB and the me too u’s left to defeat, not to mention our own spineless academic side. It won’t be over for a long time.

Chris Blair is a Cock S___K ugh I mean a Cork Soaker.

https://youtu.be/Deqx-Xb-yHY

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post

It’s just comical at this point how far they go out of their way to be turds.

This dude called games for southern for 2 years while they played us multiple times and what name did the conference use?

When people with no dog in the hunt point out the pettiness, it’s pretty telling.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post

They are the "influencers" of sports radio. SHOCK JOCKS WHO PANDER TO IDIOTS! If they had talent they would have expanded roles. They are not Jay Walker who can interject truth into a topic

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    They are the "influencers" of sports radio. SHOCK JOCKS WHO PANDER TO IDIOTS! If they had talent they would have expanded roles. They are not Jay Walker who can interject truth into a topic
    It’s funny. You have the ability to look up anything in the universe that you’d care to know in your pocket, but no one will do any research.

I’d love for someone like Jay to educate them, but honesty, it would not change a thing. They are intentionally aloof because they know the truth. Hey that rhymes.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    It’s funny. You have the ability to look up anything in the universe that you’d care to know in your pocket, but no one will do any research.

I’d love for someone like Jay to educate them, but honesty, it would not change a thing. They are intentionally aloof because they know the truth. Hey that rhymes.
    Correct. And when he “looks up Tennessee” he will find the same thing there the University of Tennessee at Knoxville. Who brands as UT and Tennessee athletically. Does he do the same when calling their games? What a moron.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9

Thread Information