Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst . 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 . LastLast

Thread: Grassroots Campaign for the Next UL Mascot

Default Re: Grassroots Campaign for the Next UL Mascot

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I absolutely love how much I bother you
    Quit trying to flatter yourself. Did you break your fragile ankle and ego jumping to your conclusion?

2. Default Re: Grassroots Campaign for the Next UL Mascot

Quote Originally Posted by lafman1 View Post
    Quit trying to flatter yourself. Did you break your fragile ankle and ego jumping to your conclusion?
    LOL. Douche.

Cory is doing great work. It's just so perfect that someone that grifts off the university would down play work done by a person who actually cares about the university. Right on brand.

LOL. Douche.

Cory is doing great work. It's just so perfect that someone that grifts off the university would down play work done by a person who actually cares about the university. Right on brand.
    Your inspiration?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

4. Default Re: Grassroots Campaign for the Next UL Mascot

Your inspiration?
    Freaking own you lol

Guys, cut it out please. I am in favor of the gator. Anything to get a mascot on the field. There's too many bulldogs, not enough gators. Hell, think of how many teams are called the Tigers? We are the Cajuns, the one and only. The Gator is just a reinforcement of that. Nobody is gonna be afraid of a turtle, nutria-rat, crawfish or snake. A gator is a silent hunter, yet violent predator.

I don't know about Albineax.made Jambalaya. Gumbeaux the Gator.

Freaking own you lol
    I’m literally laughing so hard at you I can’t breathe. Make it stop.

I’m literally laughing so hard at you I can’t breathe. Make it stop.
    Mike at the very least MAT is in your head, living rent free.

The only thing you own is an irrelevant podcast on an irrelevant radio station which is a dying medium.
    The podcast is relevant. About the only guys around reporting all things Cajuns.

10. Default Re: Grassroots Campaign for the Next UL Mascot

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    This clown is not worth the time, J. You see people actively trying to make positive change for the University. You see people spending their own time, money and effort to boost the brand, bring attention and prop up athletics. Mascots, podcasts, whatever.

Then you have this choad, a person who defends bad contracts, benefits from grifting off the university, tells the posters here they're making up information, talks down to anyone that dare bring up issues about the admin. but has the nerve to talk down to people actually doing things with their time to help UL.

This person is the worst kind of human. They can't be helped. They're just trash to throw away.

This clown is not worth the time, J. You see people actively trying to make positive change for the University. You see people spending their own time, money and effort to boost the brand, bring attention and prop up athletics. Mascots, podcasts, whatever.

Then you have this choad, a person who defends bad contracts, benefits from grifting off the university, tells the posters here they're making up information, talks down to anyone that dare bring up issues about the admin. but has the nerve to talk down to people actually doing things with their time to help UL.

This person is the worst kind of human. They can't be helped. They're just trash to throw away.
    LOL "choad"

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Due to overuse by morons like you, the slang term has come to just be a regurgitated response to criticism of something someone doesn't want criticized. It’s often used as a coping mechanism whenever an actual, intelligent rebuttal can't be made. Welcome to 2018.

Whole lot of not worth the time coming from you. Lol. I’m not talking down to you. You just have a snowflake fragile ego

Whole lot of not worth the time coming from you. Lol. I’m not talking down to you. You just have a snowflake fragile ego
    Hey ____, 2016 called about your use of snowflake.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Hey syhthead, 2016 called about your use of snowflake.
    It also called about your shythead. Welcome to the party.

Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst . 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 . LastLast

Thread Information