Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Louisiana Collects Sweep on the Way Out of Harrisonburg

Default Re: Louisiana Collects Sweep on the Way Out of Harrisonburg

Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    Is Lady Cajuns offensive now because we’re assuming gender? Oh boy
    Not offensive to me. That is just not what the team is called or preferred to be called. Get with the program bud. The name was dropped 23 years ago.

2. Default Re: Louisiana Collects Sweep on the Way Out of Harrisonburg

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Not offensive to me. That is just not what the team is called or preferred to be called. Get with the program bud. The name was dropped 23 years ago.
    To me that is irrelevant simply because neither the team, nor softball alumni were polled when the switch was made under cover of darkness.

Since that time, ignorance is bliss.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    The bull dog was dropped over 50 years ago. I don't hear anyone whining about the "original fans" who still like to use the bull dog moniker as a way to describe the Cajuns. The amount of butt hurt that goes on by people who should be thrilled that anyone not in the inner sanctum that is talking about their team is incredible among this fan following.

Oh snap, that's right. You guys are so proud of being one of the very few that you want it to stay that way even IF you ever win a championship. The goal is to always stay as exclusive as you are now. Well, you're doing a great job helping that continue to be the reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    The bull dog was dropped over 50 years ago. I don't hear anyone whining about the "original fans" who still like to use the bull dog moniker as a way to describe the Cajuns. The amount of butt hurt that goes on by people who should be thrilled that anyone not in the inner sanctum that is talking about their team is incredible among this fan following.

Oh snap, that's right. You guys are so proud of being one of the very few that you want it to stay that way even IF you ever win a championship. The goal is to always stay as exclusive as you are now. Well, you're doing a great job helping that continue to be the reality.
    What????????? Exclusive???????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information