Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: SB G3 Final: Louisiana 6, JMU 2

Default Re: G3 VS JMU

JMU just got swept in a home conference series for the first time in 13 years. The Sunbelt ain't the Colonial. So far, as a Sunbelt member, JMU stands for Just can't Match Up.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    JMU just got swept in a home conference series for the first time in 13 years. The Sunbelt ain't the Colonial. So far, as a Sunbelt member, JMU stands for Just can't Match Up.
    What a job by Kandra!

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Where are those random posters who suddenly showed up on the Friday night game thread? They’ve been silent the past two days.

Surely they had an interest in Games 2 & 3, being Cajuns softball fans, no?

Default Re: SB G3 Final: Louisiana 6, JMU 2

Lamb was excellent. She's thriving in that bullpen roll. Really like that Schorman/Landry start with Lamb capable to closing.

Cajuns still 1 game back of Marshall who has won 21 in a row. They have not played anyone, but still pretty impressive. We don't play them this year, so that's a bummer.

As far as the opponents we've played - Southern Miss is 0-9 and App got swept at TXST so they are 1-6. That game 3 loss last Saturday was a real stinker

Marshall misses us, Texas St and Troy.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    We just need to keep winning and everything else will fall in line. Another good RPI game Tuesday night at McNeese. I will be making that trip down to Lake Charles.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Where are those random posters who suddenly showed up on the Friday night game thread? They’ve been silent the past two days.

Surely they had an interest in Games 2 & 3, being Cajuns softball fans, no?
    Don't know if you're referring to me as one of them but if you must know I had a military function in Mandeville yesterday and I took my 11 year old grandson fishing today. Even missed a team from Louisiana winning a National Championship today. Sorry some of us have other priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    Don't know if you're referring to me as one of them but if you must know I had a military function in Mandeville yesterday and I took my 11 year old grandson fishing today. Even missed a team from Louisiana winning a National Championship today. Sorry some of us have other priorities.
    You’re always here, so no. Not referring to you.

There’s some randoms who happened to show up Game 1 to suddenly “question the coaching”. You’ve been here consistently, upfront, and everyone knows where you stand.

Fishing is always a great pastime.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    You’re always here, so no. Not referring to you.

There’s some randoms who happened to show up Game 1 to suddenly “question the coaching”. You’ve been here consistently, upfront, and everyone knows where you stand.

Fishing is always a great pastime.
    Ok sorry brother, To be honest with you retired life is worst than working I always have something to do. I made two football games, two basketball games and so far one softball game and I have season tickets to all these sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    Ok sorry brother, To be honest with you retired life is worst than working I always have something to do. I made two football games, two basketball games and so far one softball game and I have season tickets to all these sports.
    Let me know when you make a softball game and I will get you a beer for your service to our country and for your support of the Cajuns.

A wake-up call for the Dukes, or is it the Dutchesses.

Yes, I had to look up the proper spelling for the plural of duchess.

Why is that? Who decides the schedule?

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Why is that? Who decides the schedule?
    Schedule rotation. It works out better for UL rpi wise.

Just a gutsy series win by this team. Didn't play their best and still came out with the sweep.

In the next two weeks we will find out if the early season gauntlet prepared the team.

15. Default Re: SB G3 Final: Louisiana 6, JMU 2

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Jay, Marshall misses South Al, not Texas State, they play Texas St. at home and James Madison at home, the only two teams that might be able to beat them the rest of the year. They definitely have an easy road to the Conference title with that soft schedule against Conference foes. Not playing South Al., Troy, or Louisiana, Marshall will make it tough for us to repeat as Champions this year.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information