Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kicked off of RPagin

1. Default Kicked off of RPagin

A former RPaginer mentioned that he can no longer post on RP…..what are reasons for a suspension? I sure hate the ad hominems back and forth by some but how about limiting rebuttals so we can get on with the topic? Hey somebody insults you, fire back and after that only subject matter!

Default Re: Kicked off of RPagin

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    A former RPaginer mentioned that he can no longer post on RP…..what are reasons for a suspension? I sure hate the ad hominems back and forth by some but how about limiting rebuttals so we can get on with the topic? Hey somebody insults you, fire back and after that only subject matter!
    Which member are you talking about?

LMFAO. Awesome job RP. Welcome to Facebook country. Unbelievable.

4. Default Re: Kicked off of RPagin

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    If they are getting online through a VPN that originates in a foreign country RP very well could be blocking THEM.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    If they are getting online through a VPN that originates in a foreign country RP very well could be blocking THEM.
    I know someone who hasn’t been able to log on and when answering the question which sport is played in the swamp, it’s telling him “football” is the wrong answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I know someone who hasn’t been able to log on and when answering the question which sport is played in the swamp, it’s telling him “football” is the wrong answer.
    I also reached out to Turbine earlier this week. I am trying to spread the word about this site and I had 4 individuals who have tried to register and when they answer football it also tells them that is the wrong answer. Turbine did get back with me and said something about weird spam stuff going on.

Same has happened to me. I can only access via one device. Kicked out on the other, and the same problem with the “swamp” football answer.

Yes, CajunRed was trying to get back on as well.

9. Default Re: Kicked off of RPagin

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Yes, CajunRed was trying to get back on as well.
    OK Now I gotta fix it, because he is one of my all-time favorite level heads.

Default Re: P.O.Y.: Jordan Brown Named Lou Henson Player of the Year by College Insider

"Come play for Marlin at Louisiana.

You will get noticed, and you will get better."
    Turbine a friend who was trying to log in and retrieve his pass word got a wrong answer when he responded the question. At Louisiana what NCAA sport takes place in the swamp? His answer was Football. Is this a trick question. Is there another answer when trying to get a password sent to email?

11. Default Re: P.O.Y.: Jordan Brown Named Lou Henson Player of the Year by College Insider

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Turbine a friend who was trying to log in and retrieve his pass word got a wrong answer when he responded the question. At Louisiana what NCAA sport takes place in the swamp? His answer was Football. Is this a trick question. Is there another answer when trying to get a password sent to email?
    I'm trying to stop duplicate registrations.

Overseas registrations (by the 100s) that are 100% spam links and maybe harmful needed to be blocked until they turned their attention elsewhere. It was all automated bots. and by changing to a bogus answer it stopped them cold.

I'm letting some time pass.

Until I can fix it to my satisfaction, I have no choice but to block new registrations.

Default Re: P.O.Y.: Jordan Brown Named Lou Henson Player of the Year by College Insider

Overseas registrations (by the 100s) that are 100% spam links and maybe harmful needed to be blocked until they turned their attention elsewhere. It was all automated bots. and by changing to a bogus answer it stopped them cold.

Until I can fix it to my satisfaction, I have no choice but to block new registrations.
    Thanks. Please keep us updated with progress and changes.

Turbine, I love you. But you've just been blocking all new registrations this whole time? Lawddddddddddddddddddddddd. Pas bon.

Don’t feel bad, I got a lifetime boot from the SBC/CSSN board. To this day, I have not a clue why.

Wasn’t trolling, arguing…had a single account.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Don’t feel bad, I got a lifetime boot from the SBC/CSSN board. To this day, I have not a clue why.
    There was a Cajun genocide on SunBelt BBS in the early 2010s during realignment which coincided with the peak of the name debate. Plus some mods with power trips that remain in power to this day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information