Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: SB G2 Final: Louisiana 9, JMU 2

Default Re: SB G2 Final: Louisiana 9, JMU 2

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Karli is sitting out. Day to day status.
    I thought Vasquez was in for defense. Second error of the series.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    I thought Vasquez was in for defense. Second error of the series.
    See the G3 VS JMU Thread.

3. Default Re: SB G2 Final: Louisiana 9, JMU 2

Simply amazing how certain individuals somehow think, by virtue of posting on this site frequently, they somehow get to define what opinions to express, how and when to express them and what it is to be a "true Cajun fan".

For those who may have missed it, I stated after game one that Glasco made, what I believe to be "irrational" in-game coaching decisions. For example, Jordan Campbell attempting to bunt on a 3-0 count. What got me wound up was that a couple of people in this forum blamed Campbell saying she "missed or misinterpreted the sign". I remind you, Glasco called not one, but TWO timeouts during that at bat so either he's the worst communicator of all time or Jordan did exactly what he told her to doI tend to believe the latter.

Assuming I'm correct for a moment, let me share what it reminded me of. I think we've all seen the movie Tin Cup. In the movie, it's the scene where Roy asks his nemesis David if he had ever completed a round, shooting par, with just his 7 iron. Of course this question stemmed from the fact that Roy had purposely broken all his other clubs out of frustration during the round and was quite proud of his accomplishment. David responded, "no Roy, I haven't, because it's NEVER occurred to me to even try".

I'm sure my analogy went over some people's heads, but I can at least say I tried.

All the best to true Cajun Fans everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Hollyrock1980 View Post
    Simply amazing how certain individuals somehow think, by virtue of posting on this site frequently, they somehow get to define what opinions to express, how and when to express them and what it is to be a "true Cajun fan".

For those who may have missed it, I stated after game one that Glasco made, what I believe to be "irrational" in-game coaching decisions. For example, Jordan Campbell attempting to bunt on a 3-0 count. What got me wound up was that a couple of people in this forum blamed Campbell saying she "missed or misinterpreted the sign". I remind you, Glasco called not one, but TWO timeouts during that at bat so either he's the worst communicator of all time or Jordan did exactly what he told her to doI tend to believe the latter.

Assuming I'm correct for a moment, let me share what it reminded me of. I think we've all seen the movie Tin Cup. In the movie, it's the scene where Roy asks his nemesis David if he had ever completed a round, shooting par, with just his 7 iron. Of course this question stemmed from the fact that Roy had purposely broken all his other clubs out of frustration during the round and was quite proud of his accomplishment. David responded, "no Roy, I haven't, because it's NEVER occurred to me to even try".

I'm sure my analogy went over some people's heads, but I can at least say I tried.

No, Glasco didn't call two time outs. You are only allowed one offensive conference per inning. If he had a second convo it was because JMU called a defensive time out.

5. Default Re: SB G2 Final: Louisiana 9, JMU 2

Ok he technically only called one time outhe spoke to her before the timeout so two discussions were held.good catch

Quote Originally Posted by Hollyrock1980 View Post

Her name is spelled Jourdyn Campbell.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information