Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: P.O.Y. Jordan Brown Named Lou Henson Player of the Year by College Insider

Default Re: P.O.Y.: Jordan Brown Named Lou Henson Player of the Year by College Insider

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    He would be wrong. A player can declare for the draft, not get drafted and return to the school. If he has an agent he has to terminate the agreement in order to come back.
    Thanks for the clarity. I had heard it was something along those line. Wouldn't most players go into the draft with an agent?

Default Re: P.O.Y.: Jordan Brown Named Lou Henson Player of the Year by College Insider

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    He would be wrong. A player can declare for the draft, not get drafted and return to the school. If he has an agent he has to terminate the agreement in order to come back.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Thanks.

Can’t put much stock in pre and post season awards, but this is a biggie.
    This shows what a joke the SBC post season awards are. JB is the mid major player of the year and not even the player of the year in the conference.

4. Default Re: P.O.Y.: Jordan Brown Named Lou Henson Player of the Year by College Insider

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    This shows what a joke the SBC post season awards are. JB is the mid major player of the year and not even the player of the year in the conference.
    This is just the exclamation point on the joke.

We all knew the slight, the moment the SBC announced their awards.

Is there a post on the belt board about this?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Is there a post on the belt board about this?
    Yes, very little traffic.

https://csnbbs.com/thread-968033.html

Default Re: P.O.Y. Jordan Brown Named Lou Henson Player of the Year by College Insider

Big time honor for JB. Well deserved. Like everyone else hope he comes back but would not be surprised he moves on.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Yes, very little traffic.

https://csnbbs.com/thread-968033.html
    Billboard on corner of Johnston and Ambassador contains rotating features. One of them highlights Jordan and this award. If we had someone in our communications department pushed this, they need to be commended. That is one of the areas in the city with heavy traffic. Even non Cajun fans will see this feature. Would like to see something similar in I-10.

Default Re: P.O.Y. Jordan Brown Named Lou Henson Player of the Year by College Insider

April fools

11. Default Re: P.O.Y. Jordan Brown Named Lou Henson Player of the Year by College Insider

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Breaking News: my sources are telling me Jordan Brown is returning to Louisiana for the 2023-2024 season!
    Let’s Geaux!
    That's ____ed up man...

12. Default Re: P.O.Y. Jordan Brown Named Lou Henson Player of the Year by College Insider

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Breaking News: my sources are telling me Jordan Brown is returning to Louisiana for the 2023-2024 season!
    Let’s Geaux!
    Marlin deserves an extension. That is fantastic news. (blocking disbelief at the moment)

Never stop recruiting.

Not saying that will not happen. However the head coach said this week that no decision would be made by Jordan until after the pre draft camp usually held after mid April. It is April Fools Day however.

Hoopefully, it won't be his last award at UL.

15. Default Re: P.O.Y. Jordan Brown Named Lou Henson Player of the Year by College Insider

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Hoopefully, it won't be his last award at UL.
    I see what you did there.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information