Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: P.O.Y. Jordan Brown Named Lou Henson Player of the Year by College Insider

Default Re: P.O.Y.: Jordan Brown Named Lou Henson Player of the Year by College Insider

Default Re: P.O.Y.: Jordan Brown Named Lou Henson Player of the Year by College Insider

Twitter video shows Coach Marlin letting the team and Jordan know he has won award.

Two claps and a Ric Flare…nice.

4. Default ESPN 1420 Jordan Brown Named the Recipient of the Lou Henson Award

Cajuns' star forward Jordan Brown is the first Sun Belt player to receive the Lou Henson award.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    I don't believe that you can declare for the draft, not get drafted and then return.
    I have no idea about that.

Who was Sun Belt player of the year?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Who was Sun Belt player of the year?
    One of the Marshall guards. This more than redeems that situation.

https://mobile.twitter.com/collegein...70365267271682

https://www.louhenson.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    One of the Marshall guards. This more than redeems that situation.

https://mobile.twitter.com/collegein...70365267271682

https://www.louhenson.com/
    Thanks.

Can’t put much stock in pre and post season awards, but this is a biggie.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    Earlier this season I posted that I thought Jordan was a "Generational" player and I was berated for saying that. I still think so.
    Not so fast my friend.

JMV called it first.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    I have no idea about that.
    He would be wrong. A player can declare for the draft, not get drafted and return to the school. If he has an agent he has to terminate the agreement in order to come back.

11. Default Re: P.O.Y.: Jordan Brown Named Lou Henson Player of the Year by College Insider

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post

BOSTON, Ma. – Jordan Brown was named the recipient of the Lou Henson Award, given annually to the best NCAA Division I player in a mid-major conference, by College Insider on Thursday. Brown is the first Ragin' Cajun and the first player from the Sun Belt Conference to earn the award since its inception in 2010.

…..We have good lookin’ uniforms!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    …..We have good lookin’ uniforms!
    Probably a banner in the dome for JB by next season…

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Half the final four is mid major programs and we have the best mid major in the nation. Pretty cool.
    This is a national award among mid major conferences per the Advocate. However, when listing the mid major conferences, absent are the MAC, CUSA, AAC, MWC and the WCC.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    This is a national award among mid major conferences per the Advocate. However, when listing the mid major conferences, absent are the MAC, CUSA, AAC, MWC and the WCC.
    Pretty sure it’s an editing cut, error or oversight. The MAC not a mid major?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Not so fast my friend.

JMV called it first.
    You have the wrong guy. I don't follow much basketball.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information