Thread: MAT

Default MAT

I was not able to send you a private message on here directly so I sent one to the Ragin Review account instead. Contact me when you have the time.

Default Re: MAT

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    I was not able to send you a private message on here directly so I sent one to the Ragin Review account instead. Contact me when you have the time.
    Why couldn't you send him a PM?

3. Default Re: MAT

AG, saw your message and responded.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Why couldn't you send him a PM?
    He must have messaging turned off.

I tried to contact him last week and received a message that his direct messaging was turned off. Can't really blame him, I'm sure getting messages from random internet people hiding behind an alias gets old.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post

I tried to contact him last week and received a message that his direct messaging was turned off. Can't really blame him, I'm sure getting messages from random internet people hiding behind an alias gets old.
    Ok was just curious as I have never tried to send him a PM.

6. Default Re: MAT

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post

Yes my messages are off. When I would log onto my phone, the pop up message would come on and I'd have to move on to another window and it got aggravating.

PM the RR account. We all use it but I check it a couple times a week when I post content. GS, is it something pressing? I'll send you my cell.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Yes my messages are off. When I would log onto my phone, the pop up message would come on and I'd have to move on to another window and it got aggravating.

PM the RR account. We all use it but I check it a couple times a week when I post content. GS, is it something pressing? I'll send you my cell.
    No, nothing important. I had a question, but found the answer.

Thread Information