Thread: Track and Field: Ragin’ Cajuns Capture Seven Events, Daigle Sets Pair of School Records at Batt

1. Ragin' Cajuns Track and Field: Ragin’ Cajuns Capture Seven Events, Daigle Sets Pair of School Records at Batt

BATON ROUGE – Building off last weekend's performance at the Louisiana Classics, the Louisiana track and field team had another incredible showing at the Battle of the Bayou in Baton Rouge. The Ragin' Cajuns won seven events, saw two program records fall, and had nine other top-10 performances in program history.

Default Re: Track and Field: Ragin’ Cajuns Capture Seven Events, Daigle Sets Pair of School Records at

Nice showings!

3. Default Re: Track and Field: Ragin’ Cajuns Capture Seven Events, Daigle Sets Pair of School Records at

I'm no T&F expert, but it sure seems like we have a really good team and some outstanding individuals. Some of these results are salty!

Default Re: Track and Field: Ragin’ Cajuns Capture Seven Events, Daigle Sets Pair of School Records at

I do t know for certain, but I think our recruiting philosophy has changed a little. Plus if the track athletes are getting COLA stipends that could help a lot.

5. Default Re: Track and Field: Ragin’ Cajuns Capture Seven Events, Daigle Sets Pair of School Records at

The right coach makes all the
    difference in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    The right coach makes all the
    difference in the world.
    We had good coaches before. We just didnt paid them.

Thread Information