Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: SB G2 Final: Louisiana 4, App St. 0

Default Re: SB G2 Final: Louisiana 4, App St. 0

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Since Glasco has taking over the program to now, please rate where the program was at versus where they are at currently. I would love to hear your assessment.

Hitting
    Pitching
    Defense
    Base Running
    Crowd Support
    Recruiting
    Game Management
    Player Development
    Assistant Coaching Staff
    If we’re being honest we were better in every category that’s the honest truth I’ll give him recruitment but we developed what we recruited better

2. Default Re: SB G2 Final: Louisiana 4, App St. 0

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    If we’re being honest we were better in every category that’s the honest truth I’ll give him recruitment but we developed what we recruited better
    Agreed. Made better use of local talent. Now we get the leftover players that couldn’t hang in the SEC and/or PAC 12.

Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    You don’t need mine - just wait for your text or inside scoop.
    You have been cutting the program down so I asked you to do a fair assessment. A text or inside scoop has nothing to do with the question I asked.

Agreed. Made better use of local talent. Now we get the leftover players that couldn’t hang in the SEC and/or PAC 12.
    This is 100% inaccurate. I have no idea what you're talking about. Now you're just making stuff up. Any SEC or Pac 12 team would love to have Mihyia Davis in their lineup. As well as, Lauren Allred. Kentucky would be a much better team right now if Meghan Schorman had not transferred out. I'm glad she "rejected" the Wildcats.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    This is 100% inaccurate. I have no idea what you're talking about. Now you're just making stuff up. Any SEC or Pac 12 team would love to have Mihyia Davis in their lineup. As well as, Lauren Allred. Kentucky would be a much better team right now if Meghan Schorman had not transferred out. I'm glad she "rejected" the Wildcats.
    Roarman speaking da truth...The RPCA is involved with all Cajun sports, and wrong about 98% of the time with their observations and opinions...

Ok Simple Jack

7. Default Re: SB G2 Final: Louisiana 4, App St. 0

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Roarman speaking da truth...The RPCA is involved with all Cajun sports, and wrong about 98% of the time with their observations and opinions...
    The truth is closer to ... we can count on various someones recalling a misstament 98% of the time, and someone revisiting a true statement 2% of the time.

No. 5 is part of the answer you ask why I hate our pitch calling. Kandra never looks comfortable with the pitches called. She throws a strike then we always go away from her strength and try the right corner until she falls behind then we serve up the HR ball or walk the batter.
    She has a 2.25 era and has only given up 1 homerun in 25 innings.

Which players are you talking about? We have 4 players that were members of the SEC and Pac 12. One kid redshirted and you need to go and look at the other 3 players bios as they played well in the SEC. Stick with facts.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Ok I can't comment on the SEC talent as it is not my post but may I ask what would be your answer to JMV's question which I feel it a legitimate question. Or will anyone else give their HONEST opinion to JMV's question about the state of the program.

She has a 2.25 era and has only given up 1 homerun in 25 innings.
    JMV how many walks and hit batters she has compared to the amount of innings she has pitched? I like lamb but I feel we do her no justice with the pitch calling we send to her.

JMV how many walks and hit batters she has compared to the amount of innings she has pitched? I like lamb but I feel we do her no justice with the pitch calling we send to her.
    Lamb has always had control issue even before Justin was hired. She can shake pitches off and I never see her do that. I have seen other do it.

Ok I can't comment on the SEC talent as it is not my post but may I ask what would be your answer to JMV's question which I feel it a legitimate question. Or will anyone else give their HONEST opinion to JMV's question about the state of the program.
    Roarman has a weekly podcast and he doesn't sugar coat anything. Give it a listen as he talks about all thing Louisiana softball wise.

14. Default Re: SB G2 Final: Louisiana 4, App St. 0

Roarman has a weekly podcast and he doesn't sugar coat anything. Give it a listen as he talks about all thing Louisiana softball wise.
    If our players are so elite then why did we lose to App State? Does anyone actually think we’re going to the WCWS this year? If so, please explain why.

Very simply the game has changed because of the money that has flowed into softball programs. I don't think our program has tailed off as much as other programs have improved, so yes we do fall behind P5 programs more than in the past. How does Glasco battle this, by swinging for the fences. He has proven to be a top notch recruiter, but he also isn't afraid to take chances. Bringing on Justin Robichaux is a high risk, high reward move. If it works, he is doing something that fundamentally changes the game and gives the Cajuns an advantage that forces P5 programs to adjust.

The jury is still out on if it works, but being a risk taker is what is needed for the Cajuns in competing with the big spenders in all sports.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread Information