Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: BB G1 Final: Louisiana 11, South AL 12

Default Re: Cajuns vs South Al Game 1

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun97 View Post
    Moody pitched two on Wednesday. Where the hell is the rest of this “deep pitching staff” they talk about. Every single guy they trotted out today was not good
    Bad days happen. I’m no disciple of Thib, but our staff ERA was under 4 coming into tonight and everyone looked great the past five games. Maybe we pump the brakes on crucifying the entire pitching program.

2. Default Re: Cajuns vs South Al Game 1

Quote Originally Posted by MWolf View Post
    Bad days happen. I’m no disciple of Thib, but our staff ERA was under 4 coming into tonight and everyone looked great the past five games. Maybe we pump the brakes on crucifying the entire pitching program.
    We’ve played one decent offensive club. And they lit us up Friday and Saturday.

We average 5+ free passes a game

4. Default Re: Cajuns vs South Al Game 1

Y’all might need to chill with the USA bad team talk. Honestly, they were picked to be in a regional preseason. They went through a bad stretch getting swept at Ga Southern surrounded by midweek losses to Bama and Auburn. It’s not like they were playing Grambling.

Moral of the story, they aren’t as bad as people are acting. So they made some errors tonight, they didn’t look any worse than we have looked at times this year.

That being said, we had no business losing this game the way we battled on offense to take a commanding lead. The most frustrating part for me is the 4 run 8th. The rest I was willing to forgive. Hell, we’ve only played 5 games on the road. This team better figure out how to win outside or Russo park or their flashy 16 win start will mean absolutely NOTHING.

We haven’t exactly pitched well against any elite offenses.

I said Thib wasn’t the guy and backed off of it after a few good showings against avergsr to below average bats.

Maybe I was right to being with because we sure laid in it tonight against a ____ lineup.

6. Default Re: Cajuns vs South Al Game 1

Quote Originally Posted by LA CAJUNS View Post
    Y’all might need to chill with the USA bad team talk. Honestly, they were picked to be in a regional preseason. They went through a bad stretch getting swept at Ga Southern surrounded by midweek losses to Bama and Auburn. It’s not like they were playing Grambling.

Moral of the story, they aren’t as bad as people are acting. So they made some errors tonight, they didn’t look any worse than we have looked at times this year.

That being said, we had no business losing this game the way we battled on offense to take a commanding lead. The most frustrating part for me is the 4 run 8th. The rest I was willing to forgive. Hell, we’ve only played 5 games on the road. This team better figure out how to win outside or Russo park or their flashy 16 win start will mean absolutely NOTHING.
    I have watched them play 5-6 times this season. They are bad.

Also, 11-6 lead in the 7th with your entire staff available? Absolutely no way you can lose this game. Total failure.

7. Default Re: Cajuns vs South Al Game 1

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I have watched them play 5-6 times this season. They are bad.

Also, 11-6 lead in the 7th with your entire staff available? Absolutely no way you can lose this game. Total failure.
    Well, we were worse tonight.

We’ve played one decent offensive club. And they lit us up Friday and Saturday.
    And a bad team lit us up tonight

Quote Originally Posted by LA CAJUNS View Post

They average 2 errors a game and have a team era of almost 5.88, this is a bad team.

To steal from a juco coach or scout 20 years ago, we have a lot of throwers. Not many pitchers.

Can't paint this pretty. Let's see if we have the nuts to come back tomorrow. OR the scoreboard has us intimidated

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    To steal from a juco coach or scout 20 years ago, we have a lot of throwers. Not many pitchers.

All we had to do was throw strikes in the 8th and let the defense do work.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunStros View Post
    They average 2 errors a game and have a team era of almost 5.88, this is a bad team.
    Low team BA .243. They don't steal many bases, 15 in 21 games. So AL was throwing dirt balls, pass balls, wild pitches. They really are not good. Somehow we played worse.

14. Default Re: Cajuns vs South Al Game 1

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Low team BA .243. They don't steal many bases, 15 in 21 games. So AL was throwing dirt balls, pass balls, wild pitches. They really are not good. Somehow we played worse.
    We are Hood, DeBo and Brock away from being a below average baseball team at this point.

We are Hood, DeBo and Brock away from being a below average baseball team at this point.
    Wtf is up with Rocco?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information