Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: NCAA Sweet 16

UL Basketball NCAA Sweet 16

Nowell, Kansas State…dude put on a clinic. 20 points, 19 assists. KSU wins in OT.

The pass on the reverse alley-oop was sweet. Talking with his coach then zip!

Default Re: NCAA Sweet 16

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Nowell, Kansas State…dude put on a clinic. 20 points, 19 assists. KSU wins in OT.
    That was a damn good game. Didn’t realize he played at Little Rock till my brother told me.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    That was a damn good game. Didn’t realize he played at Little Rock till my brother told me.
    Forgot too. Guy was first team SBC.
    ‘22 and ‘23 Big 12 all defensive team. He chased the money to have a chance at a ring. He’s one of the rare ones.

https://twitter.com/jonrothstein/sta...ZJf7CvhztnBPew

I didn’t expect to see Arkansas getting pile driven by UCONN. 20+ game at moment.

Any chance that your brother could be a Cajun athlete one day?

First one to 60 points wins the UT - FAU game

Was thinking about it today, there are 4 former Sunbelt players that I know of on Sweet Sixteen rosters. Nowell and Stills for K State, Omier for Miami, Mylik Wilson for Houston. Could be more out there that I am unaware of.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    Was thinking about it today, there are 4 former Sunbelt players that I know of on Sweet Sixteen rosters. Nowell and Stills for K State, Omier for Miami, Mylik Wilson for Houston. Could be more out there that I am unaware of.
    Wilson not playing. Had to sit out a year or injured?

FAU getting the better of Tennessee at this moment.

Tell me again why the fish deserves an extension. FAU just took down TN. Shoulda been us a week ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    First one to 60 points wins the UT - FAU game
    Good call. 62-55. FAU just outplayed Tennessee the second half. I don’t remember the exact number, but some questioned their NET as too high. This was not a fluke, FAU is good.

UCLA and Gonzaga turned into a good game down the stretch. Announcer just said UCLA hadn’t scored from the field in 11+ minutes. UCLA last FG was a layup at the 12:30 mark. 1:14 they finally hit a layup. Zags up 8.

Timmie and the Lords of the Underworld miss freebies in the last minute but gets a steal with two seconds up by 2, beats UCLA 79-76.

We knew Tennessee was ripe.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post

The pass on the reverse alley-oop was sweet. Talking with his coach then zip!
    I do not remember him at stAte, but he transferred to K-State two years ago. He is fun to watch.

Dang. We may never have another draw like this one was for us. We had a legit path to the Elite 8.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Dang. We may never have another draw like this one was for us. We had a legit path to the Elite 8.
    While I agree, we all know this is a game of matchups. The size and quickness of FAU’s guards were something the we lacked. They were able to get past Tennessee’s guards and take it to the basket. This is also what happens when you make just a few more open shots. While FAU struggled from 3 like us, they made the shots that we did not. They are a fun team to watch and I’m really looking forward to their game with K-State.

15. Default Re: NCAA Sweet 16

While I agree, we all know this is a game of matchups. The size and quickness of FAU’s guards were something the we lacked. They were able to get past Tennessee’s guards and take it to the basket. This is also what happens when you make just a few more open shots. While FAU struggled from 3 like us, they made the shots that we did not. They are a fun team to watch and I’m really looking forward to their game with K-State.
    This. Their guards were mini-SFs. We don't have anything like that. And holy cow are they fast.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information