Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Themus The PG / Transfer Portal

Default Re: Themus The PG / Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    You still can't answer the questions. Sir we can agree to disagree at this point.
    I’ve answered every question, you pretend there is some code of honor in college athletics where there is no gray area. If he wants to come back and the coaches and teammates will have him, not sure what it matters to anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Ok, ok, I’ll play.

Ready? Here we go:

The obvious answer is that we need more movement after penetration in order to be able to finish.
    I would chime in on this post, but I’m afraid it will be deleted as my last few posts have been deleted. Turbine, how should me as fan think about this situation?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    I would chime in on this post, but I’m afraid it will be deleted as my last few posts have been deleted. Turbine, how should me as fan think about this situation?
    Looks like he moved your posts to the just ragin section.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Looks like he moved your posts to the just ragin section.
    Ima make him him earn all these ads, wink

5. Default Re: Themus The PG / Transfer Portal

Obviously I’m biased, but James is the best in the business and earned this opportunity. Only upset that I found out on RP…

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Obviously I’m biased, but James is the best in the business and earned this opportunity. Only upset that I found out on RP…
    And you probably have a new sponsor for RR…nice.

Wait until you’re older, James’ deal could be overshadowed. Had a cousin find out they were having their first grandchild on FB…in a post not directed to her. It’s the world we’re in.

7. Default Re: Themus The PG / Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun309 View Post
    Your obsession was repeated, your posts were not deleted.

Posting the same complaint on 5 different threads and 3 different forums did get them merged into one single thread.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Thanks guys!
    Wanna buy some radio and digital ?

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Yes, but that’s the issue. Deep pockets rule the day, always follow the money.
    I agree.

Perhaps future conferences will be determined by athletic budgets, which will also include NIL money (even though it is an outside source it is the primary source).

Instead of P5 and G5 we can be
    The Haves and The Have Nots
    The Rich Kids and The Poor Kids
    Them and Us (or to shorten it; ThemUs)

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    I will share a good example. I'll try and keep this short. I'm a master jeweler. Been in this business for 29 years come June of this year. I've been the bench jeweler for a local Lafayette jewelry store for the last 4 years. 2 weeks ago, I signed paperwork to purchase another jewelery business. I went in to inform the owner of this and that I would be leaving. She was sad and asked if there was anything she could do to get me to stay. There wasn't, of course, because this was a huge opportunity for me. Keep in mind, I would now be in direct competition with them. She didn't get mad or upset. She looked across the desk, thanked me for all I had done for them and said, " you know what James? At the end of the day, I always ask God to bless me with the best opportunities, so how can I get upset for God blessing you with one?"
    Thank you for that example. It actually helps me quite a bit in getting through this whole NIL deal, transfer deal, college athletics deal, amature athletics deal.

College athletics is no longer amatuer athletics and that was the key for me; these athletes playing for the love of the game. Sure some played in order to get to professional sports but man, I am not seeing a great future here, at least not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post

Posting the same complaint on 5 different threads and 3 different forums did get them merged into one single thread.
    Turb, you missed one.

That ship sailed on multiple fronts; the sooner that is realized, the better RP will be.

No matter what you think about their decisions, you must realize that these are kids 17-23 years old. I know I made stupid decisions back then, but it wasn't magnified being a college athlete. Heck, I still make stupid decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post

The best part is he was upset about being "censored" but wants someone else to be censored.

14. Default Re: Themus The PG / Transfer Portal

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Heck, I still make stupid decisions.
    NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Say it aint so!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Say it aint so!!!!!!!
    Shocking, I know.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information