Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Themus The PG / Transfer Portal

Default Re: Themus The PG / Transfer Portal

Do it!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Once Im started and get my feet underneath me, we'll def need to sit down and talk sponsorship business.
    Good luck to you! From your earlier post, I hope you picked up some life lessons from your previous boss. She seems well grounded.

So I read like 3 pages of this drivel & had to skip to the end to rant. Why are you people sniveling over this guy? Oh yeah, you realize who the coach is & you're scared it'll take like 6 years to replace this very replaceable dude. I guess he decided to turn tail & run back home now? I can see this whole transfer portal thing is going to kill some of you guys because you only have one way to look at it.

I can tell you guys this. I saw very little of this team this season. But from what I saw it consisted of one extremely talented player & a whole lot of very replaceable guys around him. As long as this school has a Jordan Brown, it is a destination of it's own for any aspiring point guard to play, or any other position player who feels they are better than they are being given a chance to show. A coach who has a vision for his program being successful next season would realize this & already have the names, stats & scouting reports of point guards, centers, shooting guards etc. on hand & ready to pull out of the portal. If next season has any chance of being a fun season for Cajuns fans, everything hangs on the balance of Brown. Anyone trying to convince themselves otherwise is just drinking the company kool aid.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    So I read like 3 pages of this drivel & had to skip to the end to rant. Why are you people sniveling over this guy? Oh yeah, you realize who the coach is & you're scared it'll take like 6 years to replace this very replaceable dude. I guess he decided to turn tail & run back home now? I can see this whole transfer portal thing is going to kill some of you guys because you only have one way to look at it.

I can tell you guys this. I saw very little of this team this season. But from what I saw it consisted of one extremely talented player & a whole lot of very replaceable guys around him. As long as this school has a Jordan Brown, it is a destination of it's own for any aspiring point guard to play, or any other position player who feels they are better than they are being given a chance to show. A coach who has a vision for his program being successful next season would realize this & already have the names, stats & scouting reports of point guards, centers, shooting guards etc. on hand & ready to pull out of the portal. If next season has any chance of being a fun season for Cajuns fans, everything hangs on the balance of Brown. Anyone trying to convince themselves otherwise is just drinking the company kool aid.
    *yawn

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Exactly, don't be a Butthead, he will push down and break your hand.
    Fire Fire !! He broke my F N hand - Geaux Cajuns

6. Default Re: Themus The PG / Transfer Portal

People still care what this guy thinks after his ridiculous evaluation on Elfrid Payton??? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    *yawn
    Haha. It's just Kyle tryna get screenshotted in Themus's receipt tweets next year when we run it back. Let's Geaux

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Haha. It's just Kyle tryna get screenshotted in Themus's receipt tweets next year when we run it back. Let's Geaux
    Kyle still trying to find a ride to Hattiesburg. Hahaha I’m just playing Kyle. You know I like you. Not very much but I like you.

Did I see where Themus is out the portal and coming back? Some confusing messages on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Did I see where Themus is out the portal and coming back? Some confusing messages on twitter.
    Yes you did.

Every coach including the one of the Cajuns has a list like you described. They are looking at guys to bring aboard regardless of who stays or leaves.

So with seeing this tweet below I wonder if this played into the decision. I assumed since Themus had never transferred from D1 directly to D1 he still had the one time exemption, plus they have been pretty lenient on 2nd transfers already. Apparently that isn’t the case.

https://twitter.com/jucoadvocate/sta...kz3whTA_Zvqj7g

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    So with seeing this tweet below I wonder if this played into the decision. I assumed since Themus had never transferred from D1 directly to D1 he still had the one time exemption, plus they have been pretty lenient on 2nd transfers already. Apparently that isn’t the case.

https://twitter.com/jucoadvocate/sta...kz3whTA_Zvqj7g
    Really good find. No doubt this would affect him.

A good # of JC are 4-2-4 in baseball, football too..... whoever you sign with out of JC makes it essentially your last stop.

Whatever the reason, hope TF makes the most of his time here, graduates and become a great Ragin Cajun ambassador.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information