Thread: Podcast: We're Talkin Ragin' Cajuns Basketball 03-21-2023

UL Basketball Podcast: We're Talkin Ragin' Cajuns Basketball 03-21-2023

First, thanks to Mike Hebert for coming on every week and talkin' Ragin' Cajuns' basketball. Thanks to everyone that listened and gave feedback.
    Today we spent time talkin' about the NCAA game vs. Tennessee, recruiting, the coaching staff, and what happens next.
    Mike and I will occasionally gather to discuss changes in the program in the offseason, and hopefully, he will join me next basketball season.

Thanks again to everyone!

Default Re: Podcast: We're Talkin Ragin' Cajuns Basketball 03-21-2023

Nice wrap up gentlemen.

Default Re: Podcast: We're Talkin Ragin' Cajuns Basketball 03-21-2023

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    First, thanks to Mike Hebert for coming on every week and talkin' Ragin' Cajuns' basketball. Thanks to everyone that listened and gave feedback.
    Today we spent time talkin' about the NCAA game vs. Tennessee, recruiting, the coaching staff, and what happens next.
    Mike and I will occasionally gather to discuss changes in the program in the offseason, and hopefully, he will join me next basketball season.

Thanks again to everyone!

Thanks Craig for giving me the opportunity to promote the program via this forum. Guys (that includes players, coaches, and support staff) made it fun to discuss their efforts this season. Fortunately there were much more positive things than negative this season. That made it much more fun than the alternative would have provided.

Thread Information