Thread: Spring Football Updates?

UL Football Spring Football Updates?

Any of you insiders able to share what’s going on? Young players stepping up, qb, etc.

Default Re: Spring Football Updates?

Quote Originally Posted by KACajun View Post
    Any of you insiders able to share what’s going on? Young players stepping up, qb, etc.
    Des looks like his old self

I hear the indoor practice facility has been really nicely ventilated so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Des looks like his old self
    Jake also looks that way.

I hear there is still only one true QB able to participate at this point. It’s got to be tough getting 3 deep at receiver the reps they need in the spring that way. And no, having Des play QB or some walk on from north vermillion they moved to receiver won’t do it for the WRs. They need timing with actual QBs. Other than LeBlanc, Bernard, LL, and I maybe missing one or 2 others, most have no experience at all.

I heard Zeon looked really good on Saturday. Other than the few times he had bad reads and through it to the defense he looked very good throwing it and looked very athletic. Hopefully that will improve and get corrected with experience. Has a very quick release.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Has a very quick release.
    Now we talkin

Per Kevin Foote article in the Acadiana Advocate it's likely that Chandler Fields will not return prior to the spring game
    https://www.theadvocate.com/acadiana...b44e2ed9c.html

Come to Jesus meeting last night after practice with the team. Des not a happy camper.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Come to Jesus meeting last night after practice with the team. Des not a happy camper.
    Tighting the crew.

Quote Originally Posted by mahtoo View Post
    Per Kevin Foote article in the Acadiana Advocate it's likely that Chandler Fields will not return prior to the spring game
    https://www.theadvocate.com/acadiana...b44e2ed9c.html
    Considering the procedure I kinda figured that before spring started. That is what I asked the “hypothetical” question that wasn’t really a hypothetical.

Thread Information