Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: UL Attendee on Twitter

Default Re: UL Attendee on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Probably not, I am sure it will be censored. Just stories I have heard from a couple of different people.
    Next time I see you remind me to ask you about that and what you have heard. As you know we go a long way back.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    So this guy, who is a LSU diehard and goes out of his way to bash UL, is a UL dropout.

Talk about taking sour grapes to the next level.
    Yes. I used to work a sales territory in BR back in the late 90’s early 2k’s MS was a guest on the Buddy Songy show weekly. Buddy is an actual graduate of USL. Those 2 would take shots at this school and put it down every chance they get. Almost as if they had to put down their own school to remain credible amongst the LSU faithful because every one knew they were posers. Paper tigers if you will.

But you have to understand the radio segment that Mike was on was talking about teenage boys and their future college plans. He would often talk about how he called these 16 or 17 year olds, at night at their house, to find out where they were going to college just so he could break the news. It’s just kind of creepy in my opinion. The first credential on a so called “recruiting gurus” resume is willing to stalk young teenage boys and MS is the best at it.

He's parlayed that jock sniffing into a pretty good living...good for him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information