Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Marlin the guy for the program?

Default Re: Is Marlin the guy for the program?

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    We have an opening?
    Never said we did. Try to keep up

Quote Originally Posted by lafman1 View Post
    Your lack of reality is telling. You own nothing.

Side note: No report yet on your meeting with Joe? Did you make sure the university is using your vast experience and knowledge for lease/rental rates?
    It doesn't take an expert in lease/rental rates to realize that's a brother-in-law deal. I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't care enough to approach President Savoie and ask if there are politics/favors involved in the rate (which is my uneducated guess).

I'm also not a major donor, but if I were...I probably would ask about it if I would hear the words "we don't have the money for _____."

But nevertheless, it is an interesting discussion to be had on a discussion board. Also, if we didn't own nuffin...it would be hard to submit a FOIA request and receive a response, wouldn't it?

3. Default Re: Is Marlin the guy for the program?

Your lack of reality is telling. You own nothing.

Side note: No report yet on your meeting with Joe? Did you make sure the university is using your vast experience and knowledge for lease/rental rates?
    Stop stealing money, crook.

4. Default Re: Is Marlin the guy for the program?

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Never said we did. Try to keep up
    …..Just comparing Marlin with the Tulane football coach…..they wanted him out for a very poor record (think about 2/3-10 the year before)…..so boom look at this past year….but think he still has a losing record!

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    It doesn't take an expert in lease/rental rates to realize that's a brother-in-law deal. I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't care enough to approach President Savoie and ask if there are politics/favors involved in the rate (which is my uneducated guess).

I'm also not a major donor, but if I were...I probably would ask about it if I would hear the words "we don't have the money for _____."

But nevertheless, it is an interesting discussion to be had on a discussion board. Also, if we didn't own nuffin...it would be hard to submit a FOIA request and receive a response, wouldn't it?
    From a state owned university? Yes, it would be hard. The FOIA is used for the Federal Government, not the State Government.

From a state owned university? Yes, it would be hard. The FOIA is used for the Federal Government, not the State Government.
    Are you actually a massive dope, or do you just play one on Ragin Pagin?

https://louisiana.staterecords.org/foia

And yes, its called the Louisiana Public Records Law...but trying to argue over semantics is not a good look for you.

7. Default Re: Is Marlin the guy for the program?

Not sure if you are being contrarian or diversionary?

It's not called FOIA on the state level, but Louisiana does have generous public access laws.

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Are you actually a massive dope, or do you just play one on Ragin Pagin?

https://louisiana.staterecords.org/foia

And yes, its called the Louisiana Public Records Law...but trying to argue over semantics is not a good look for you.
    It’s not semantics. See the word Louisiana? FOIA is for federal agencies.
    I can only explain it to you, I can’t make you understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Not sure if you are being contrarian or diversionary?

It's not called FOIA on the state level, but Louisiana does have generous public access laws.
    I’m being neither. I’m being informative. So people don’t like being informed it seems.

10. Default Re: Is Marlin the guy for the program?

I’m being neither. I’m being informative. So people don’t like being informed it seems.
    Your parcing of words while ignoring overall intent is disingenuous at best.

11. Default Re: Is Marlin the guy for the program?

The reason we outed your BIL deal with the university was precisely because of a FOIA request to the university, you ____ing dipschit.

Kind of ironic that you are currently arguing about the difference between "FOIA" and "Louisiana FOIA". Rough morning, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Kind of ironic that you are currently arguing about the difference between "FOIA" and "Louisiana FOIA". Rough morning, huh?
    I’m not arguing. I’m informing. Are Federal taxes and state taxes the same? Both are taxes. But they aren’t the same taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    The reason we outed your BIL deal with the university was precisely because of a FOIA request to the university, you ____ing dipschit.
    What alternate world do you live in? Tell you what, you have LouisianaB show the actual contract between who you think I am and the university and then we can discuss it. I’ll be waiting. Just like I’m waiting for your meeting with Joe.

I’m not arguing. I’m informing. Are Federal taxes and state taxes the same? Both are taxes. But they aren’t the same taxes.
    My original question was whether you are a massive dope or you just play one on Ragin Pagin. I guess you're showing us the answer.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information