Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 23-24 Hoops

Default Re: 23-24 Hoops

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Nobody is required to spill anything. Stop being jealous, it's a sickness of plenty of folks on this site. I don't know anything about the situation and I will not beg for information. I will find out when most others find out.
    Exactly. If not then Please

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    LHSAA was right in their decision, every coach knew what the penalty was. Players should have been informed.

This isn’t the only example of adult stupidity this year in the state. Washington-Marion and Eunice hooked it up too and stayed home at playoff time. Know there were at least 3 others, BB might know who they are.
    Sports are a great thing for kids to learn good life lessons; this kind of thing makes me wonder if we are still headed in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Exactly. If not then Please
    You are desperate for information, not me.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Don't go JMV on us. If you know something, spill it! LOL
    You must not have read the messages in the secret society group text!

Kobe will have his degree in the spring. He plans to return, as he will have a Master's by the time his eligibility is exhausted.

The Cajuns will have to look to the portal or to JUCO to get a big or two that can be a difference maker.

I have no idea what Brown is going to do...but neither decision would shock me.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    You must not have read the messages in the secret society group text!
    Zephyr can text me at 337-382-5968 and we can get him in the group.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Kobe will have his degree in the spring. He plans to return, as he will have a Master's by the time his eligibility is exhausted.

The Cajuns will have to look to the portal or to JUCO to get a big or two that can be a difference maker.

Heck, by the time he uses up his eligibility he may be Doctor J.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Heck, by the time he uses up his eligibility he may be Doctor J.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post

If Brown comes back, I would think we should consider a guard or two in the portal to try to make a deep run.

Happy for Kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by SlappyCajun View Post
    If Brown comes back, I would think we should consider a guard or two in the portal to try to make a deep run.
    We have guards...forwards is what we need, 6'8 225 lbs, runs like a deer, and not affraid to pick the garbage up...and has a nice 15 foot J...

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    We have guards...forwards is what we need, 6'8 225 lbs, runs like a deer, and not affraid to pick the garbage up...and has a nice 15 foot J...
    We need 2 more guards unless Marlin thinks the freshman can play right away. If Garnett is in the starting backcourt with Fulks mid-year, that will be failure. I agree with need another forward as Richards is not reliable. The word is Ratliff will be able to help alot next year. He can step out and shoot the 3 as well.

If Fulks could develop a consistent 3 point shot from the top of the key it would help a ton.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    We need 2 more guards unless Marlin thinks the freshman can play right away. If Garnett is in the starting backcourt with Fulks mid-year, that will be failure. I agree with need another forward as Richards is not reliable. The word is Ratliff will be able to help alot next year. He can step out and shoot the 3 as well.
    I predict Ratleff starts next year and will be more productive than most freshman. Redshirt year will prove beneficial. If you go by shots taken in pre game warmups, he appears to have a smooth soft touch stroke. Having a big that can stretch the floor may allow better penetration by guards.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Zephyr can text me at 337-382-5968 and we can get him in the group.
    Name:  good-one-jim-carey.gif
Views: 373
Size:  507.6 KB

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information