Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32

Thread: Thread Removal

  1. #16

    Default Re: Thread Removal

    Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    I've had more posts deleted on this website than anyone ever. Fact!
    I’ve had a good bit removed too…lol.

  2. Default Re: Thread Removal

    Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    You're one of the best content posters here, and of course I love the RR stuff you guys put out. But you kinda turned the dial to 11 on getting after cjr, deserved or not. You said your peace, but I think you have to leave that baw alone for a while.
    Unfortunately, I have a principle-based belief system. The idea that this fraud can parade around as some moral arbiter or gatekeeper of facts is just an injustice. Over and over again, he's demonstrated reprehensible behavior toward our student-athletes, posted passive-aggressive jabs (to only claim victim when I respond), and defended the indefensible; and I haven't even gotten to what he tried to do to me personally and Ragin Review behind the scenes. People needed to know. I never throw the first punch, but I'm happy to unload the .50 cal once attacked.

    However, because I respect how you do things around here, I'll back off. In the end, he's just some dude begging for importance.

  3. #18

    Default Re: Thread Removal

    Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    You're one of the best content posters here, and of course I love the RR stuff you guys put out. But you kinda turned the dial to 11 on getting after cjr, deserved or not. You said your peace, but I think you have to leave that baw alone for a while.
    I had no idea I was such an integral part of Ragin Cajun athletics, but I must be since the guy continues to post about me. I ignore his comments until he crosses a line. I will just continue to let him prove that heís mentally unstable. The guy literally cyber stalks my social media and keeps a dossier of my posts. Iíll keep him in my prayers.

  4. Default Re: Thread Removal

    Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    I had no idea I was such an integral part of Ragin Cajun athletics, but I must be since the guy continues to post about me. I ignore his comments until he crosses a line. I will just continue to let him prove that he’s mentally unstable. The guy literally cyber stalks my social media and keeps a dossier of my posts. I’ll keep him in my prayers.
    I have much better things to do with my time. If you didn’t notice, I have you blocked. Several other people send me your stupidity. I’m not the only one that knows you’re a joke.

    Save your prayers and your time, Mr. Religious. May want to spend that time praying for your anger problems against our student- athletes. The man upstairs doesn’t condone fighting kids.

    Ok, now I’m done Redtails.

  5. #20

    Default Re: Thread Removal

    Alright guys, y'all said y'all piece. Let's let that be the end on RP for a while. Maybe one day we can use AI to animate an MTV celebrity deathmatch episode.


  6. #21

    Default Re: Thread Removal

    Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Why are threads disappearing?
    Which one in particular are you speaking of?

  7. #22

    Default Re: Thread Removal

    Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Which one in particular are you speaking of?
    Baseball tailgate thread.

  8. #23

    Default Re: Thread Removal

    Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Alright guys, y'all said y'all piece. Let's let that be the end on RP for a while. Maybe one day we can use AI to animate an MTV celebrity deathmatch episode.
    That is by far the greatest idea ever posted on here! Lol

  9. #24

    Default Re: Thread Removal

    werent they doing that at halftime of the huge hoops matchup? whatver was themoutcome of that game


  10. #25

    Default Re: Thread Removal

    Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    That is by far the greatest idea ever posted on here! Lol
    I can make a wrestling match happen. M$M can be the special guest referee.

  11. #26

    Default Re: Thread Removal

    Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Turbine has a lot of thankless work to do in order to give all of us couyons a place to talk Cajuns. If he's hearing a lot of former posters say they no longer visit because of a lot of infighting, I'd expect infighting-related posts/threads to be removed.
    If people quit visiting the board for that reason what a bunch of weak @$$ b!+che$.

  12. #27

    Default Re: Thread Removal

    Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Baseball tailgate thread.
    OK. There was also one with a news copy about Chandler being out for spring that just disappeared for no apparent reason also a couple of days ago.

  13. Default Re: Thread Removal

    Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    OK. There was also one with a news copy about Chandler being out for spring that just disappeared for no apparent reason also a couple of days ago.
    You can thank yourself for that one.

    Makes things hard to moderate.

  14. #29

    Default Re: Thread Removal

    With all the threads disappearing or posts moving, it’s too much to even keep track of stuff here. When I press “New” half the time it’s stuff I’ve already read because it was moved.


  15. Default Re: Thread Removal

    Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    With all the threads disappearing or posts moving, it’s too much to even keep track of stuff here. When I press “New” half the time it’s stuff I’ve already read because it was moved.
    I get the move reread delima, sorry.

    It's done only because it's usually a completely different topic, so I separate it for historical purposes.

    Also, it is often done by request from the thread starter.

    No easy answers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. IOU Look A Like Thread
    By LaCajunsFan in forum Football
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: September 8th, 2020, 05:10 pm
  2. B& Thread? B& Thread
    By cajunfan337 in forum Just Ragin
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: July 2nd, 2015, 09:22 pm
  3. A name thread you might actually like
    By jllanclos in forum Just Ragin
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: May 25th, 2014, 10:06 pm
  4. FAU Look-a-like Thread
    By seehard in forum RECORDedit
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: September 29th, 2011, 08:00 am

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •