Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Season 5 | Episode 38 - Champions! Allons Danser!

Default Re: Season 5 | Episode 38 - Champions! Allons Danser!

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Callers or hosts?
    Calls were good

2. Default Re: Season 5 | Episode 38 - Champions! Allons Danser!

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Calls were good
    I know what you mean. I tried to keep it on the rails but Bob is always a polarizing figure. It wasn't me this time! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Good stuff overall. Coulda did without a few comments but I’ll save that for another day. Enjoyed the call from Jalen. He just cares so damn much. As someone who has been invested in basketball since I was in the womb, it’s fun to watch him and the rest of this team care. And I mean REALLY CARE. They care about each other, they care about their coach, they care about the fans and they care about winning to make us proud.
    Appreciate the listen as always. I wanted to clarify on some of the points I was making. First of all, I'm completely ecstatic that we are dancing. But I just wanted to point out that this should be our standard. Now, there's a difference between having a standard and achieving that standard. I know that we won't achieve this standard every year. That's almost impossible and unrealistic to achieve that. But aiming for what we just accomplished should be the goal every year. My comments were more aimed along the lines of, "You see that? Feels good, doesn't it. Let's keep aiming yearly for this."

Again, appreciate you listening!

I know what you mean. I tried to keep it on the rails but Bob is always a polarizing figure. It wasn't me this time! lol
    Wasn’t a fan of the off the rails session, but Jacob was a good call. Otherwise, a good effort.

If anyone has never been to a regional for MBB, go! We drove to Indianapolis decades back on the spur of the moment. Different from a baseball regional because all the energy and emotions of the moment is contained in the building. Other fans pulling for your team was cool. Of course, we walked in, Austin Peay was playing, and we joined the chant most of the building was doing. “LET’S GO PEAY!”

Lost to, who else…Tennessee.

5. Default Re: Season 5 | Episode 38 - Champions! Allons Danser!

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Wasn’t a fan of the off the rails session, but Jacob was a good call. Otherwise, a good effort.

If anyone has never been to a regional for MBB, go! We drove to Indianapolis decades back on the spur of the moment. Different from a baseball regional because all the energy and emotions of the moment is contained in the building. Other fans pulling for your team was cool. Of course, we walked in, Austin Peay was playing, and we joined the chant most of the building was doing. “LET’S GO PEAY!”
    For anyone hasn't listened yet, the "off the rails" part lasted all of 2 minutes.
    The postgame was very positive, pro-Bob and of course, as we always are, pro-player.

For anyone hasn't listened yet, the "off the rails" part lasted all of 2 minutes.
    The postgame was very positive, pro-Bob and of course, as we always are, pro-player.
    Dalcourt calling in was a great highlight. That alone was worth the listen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information