Thread: DRAFT TONIGHT Louisiana Fan Fantasy Baseball League

UL Baseball DRAFT TONIGHT Louisiana Fan Fantasy Baseball League

OK guys. It's a few weeks to Opening Day!!!!

I've reactivated the league. I've sent out emails to everybody. If you want to continue with us, please respond to those emails. I'm giving y'all a couple of weeks, then I'll open those slots for others.

As of today, we have 3 teams up for grabs. If anyone is interested, it's an ESPN league. It's free. It's a whole lot of fun. If you want to join, I'll need an email address to send an invite. You can either leave it below or send me a PM.

To recap last season, the Durham Bulls, my wife's team, won the freakin' league. All she really cared about was drafting Altuve. Just proves that you don't have to be a stat nerd to win this.

Default Re: Louisiana Fan Fantasy Baseball League

Good because no stats nerds will see any cajuns sc….nah, nm

but i thought that name was taken by another team- signed zephyr

Bump

Still got open slots if anyone is interested.

Bump

OK guys, all we have left are 3 slots. I know we are about to get lost in March Madness, but if you're thinking of having fun with us this Summer, I'll need to know in the next week or so. Our draft will be sometime next week.

Leave an email address below or PM your address so I can send an invite if your interested. You don't need to be some sort of expert to join.

When I first did this a few years ago, I was merely a casual baseball fan who only followed the Cajuns. This has turned out to be one of the most enjoyable things I have ever done with sports. It's free. It's easy, and it's FUN!

OK people.

We have 1 spot left!

Our draft is scheduled for Monday night. You do not have to be present if you don't want to do it. The system will draft for you if you're absent or take too long to make a selection.

Just pm me with your email so I can send you an invite.

It's free. It's fun. Join us.

Default Re: ONE SPOT LEFT Louisiana Fan Fantasy Baseball League

Tried sending an email. Not sure if it went through. We have someone who is interested

Quote Originally Posted by jric116 View Post
    Tried sending an email. Not sure if it went through. We have someone who is interested
    Sent you a PM. Reply to that with the email. I'll send an invite.

For those in our Fantasy League, our draft is TONIGHT at 7pm!

Thread Information