Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: Mardi Gras at Cajun Field

Default Re: Mardi Gras at Cajun Field

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    The only thing you’ve shown is your ass.

You’re a fraud. A grifting, jackass, too gutless to stand behind your own bullschit.
    You are what happens when you get a participation trophy. The dream world you live in is just that.

2. Default Re: Mardi Gras at Cajun Field

Quote Originally Posted by lafman1 View Post
    You are what happens when you get a participation trophy. The dream world you live in is just that.
    GOT ME. NAILED IT.

GOT ME. NAILED IT.
    I know.

4. Default Re: Mardi Gras at Cajun Field

I know.
    The only thing you know is that you helped negotiate or benefited from a bad deal and I called your geriatric ass out. Hit dogs holler.

And you aren’t him. You have a podcast with his son. You haven’t done anything you claim to have done in your rant. Because if you had, you would gladly tell the RP about it.
    Any reason why my dad and I are getting dragged into this? 😂

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Any reason why my dad and I are getting dragged into this? ��
    Like I posted earlier, this thread is like a cat chasing a lazar pointer…

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    So to redirect the subject from the trolling, can anyone tell me what they think fair market value rental of CF parking lot is for five event days?
    2% commission on every vehicle sold.

The only thing you know is that you helped negotiate or benefited from a bad deal and I called your geriatric ass out. Hit dogs holler.
    I thought you had the all the information/documentation in your meetings with administrators? If you had that information would know who negotiated those agreements. Take it up with those administrators you have relationships with.

9. Default Re: Mardi Gras at Cajun Field

I thought you had the all the information/documentation in your meetings with administrators? If you had that information would know who negotiated those agreements. Take it up with those administrators you have relationships with.
    400 posts. Mostly about Mardi Gras, defense of the admin, or Car Show.
    Pales in comparison to your Tiger Droppings posts though.
    You are defending your turf. Eventually, someone will figure out who posts to this account and god I hope its me.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Any reason why my dad and I are getting dragged into this? ��
    Because your dad or someone on his level of professionalism would be doing what MAT claims he has done. I have the utmost respect for him even though I don’t know him nor have ever met him. I apologize for mentioning his name and meant no harm.

400 posts. Mostly about Mardi Gras, defense of the admin, or Car Show.
    Pales in comparison to your Tiger Droppings posts though.
    You are defending your turf. Eventually, someone will figure out who posts to this account and god I hope its me.
    I guess you missed the post from Turbine or as stated earlier you don’t ‘do’ reading comprehension.

12. Default Re: Mardi Gras at Cajun Field

I guess you missed the post from Turbine or as stated earlier you don’t ‘do’ reading comprehension.
    I never thought you were Scarborough. As dumb as that guy is, he's a brain surgeon compared to you. But someone will eventually find out who you are and I'm just letting you know, I hope its me.

13. Default Re: Mardi Gras at Cajun Field

Because your dad or someone on his level of professionalism would be doing what MAT claims he has done. I have the utmost respect for him even though I don’t know him nor have ever met him. I apologize for mentioning his name and meant no harm.
    Wait, you think you have to have "a level of professionalism" to know or talk to people in the positions I described? You think because i wear a hat and t-shirt on a sports show that I can't be connected? You really don't have a clue what you're saying, do you...

Look man, honestly, again, I don't care who you are. It's not really you that I'm fighting against. It's the people that think like you, who continually hold us back from achieving our potential as a University and an Athletics program.

But you did come after me, specifically. You attacked the pod, you told people on this board with real contracts in their possession that they made up the numbers, you told us we didn't know what we're talking about, on and on.. So unfortunately, I'm forced to expose you. It's nothing personal. I never threw the first punch. You did this to yourself. And when I find out (and I always do - one way or the other), lawd hab mercy will it be glorious...

I understand what you’re trying to get at here, but fair market value is a slippery slope. It’s a handshake BIL deal that the university either willingly entered into because of ignorance or someone is getting a favor. Both hurt the university financially.
    I’m not convinced it’s really a BIL deal. Nobody has given me a FMV estimate. I’m talking solely about Mardi Gras.

I’ll stop using your name because Turbine asked me not to use it. You were so perfectly happy to use it but you never did. How long have you been hiding behind the anonymity of MAT again?
    Everyone knows who MAT is.

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread Information