Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Mardi Gras at Cajun Field

Default Re: Mardi Gras at Cajun Field

Quote Originally Posted by lafman1 View Post
    Right.
    #BUSTED

TD Lafman posts are very supportive of the Cajuns. I don't think RP Lafman1 is a troll, I genuinely think he's a supporter. But I wish for my own curiosity he would explain why he's taking such a hard stance against people wanting to know the deals of Mardi Gras parking/rental rates. The only logical conclusion we can draw is that he's personally affected somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    TD Lafman posts are very supportive of the Cajuns. I don't think RP Lafman1 is a troll, I genuinely think he's a supporter. But I wish for my own curiosity he would explain why he's taking such a hard stance against people wanting to know the deals of Mardi Gras parking/rental rates. The only logical conclusion we can draw is that he's personally affected somehow.
    No way in Hades does Mike ever say anything nice about UL. Ever. The hatred run deep in that one.

Knew the guy decades ago. You could even theorize there’s a high probability his hatred of UL and Vaseline goes hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    No way in Hades does Mike ever say anything nice about UL. Ever. The hatred run deep in that one.
    Well then if TD lafman = RP lafman1, he's no Mike. TD lafman is a Cajuns fan.

I think I just pulled up a particularly bad post when I glanced last night. Mostly supportive, agreed. And TD Lafman is 100% RP Lafman1.

You are correct, he tactics seems like he's got some skin the game here.

That would be the logical conclusion but it isn’t the correct conclusion. I have never done business with the university. I find it insulting to the university personnel, who are without a doubt underpaid, to be questioned by outsiders in what their perceived value of UL business negotiations should be. The audacity of those individuals is a sign of the times. Their imagined self-importance is astonishing. Their expertise on everything UL, from athletics to daily business operations makes me wonder why at least one of them isn’t the President of the University or the Athletic Director. Just think where the University would be if any of them were in charge.

I am ready for this thread to end.

Please

8. Default Re: Mardi Gras at Cajun Field

That would be the logical conclusion but it isn’t the correct conclusion. I have never done business with the university. I find it insulting to the university personnel, who are without a doubt underpaid, to be questioned by outsiders in what their perceived value of UL business negotiations should be. The audacity of those individuals is a sign of the times. Their imagined self-importance is astonishing. Their expertise on everything UL, from athletics to daily business operations makes me wonder why at least one of them isn’t the President of the University or the Athletic Director. Just think where the University would be if any of them were in charge.
    And dweebs like you, more interested in LSU A&M sports than UL, with limited knowledge of day to day operations around this place, have the audacity to talk down to posters with real knowledge, real relationships and actual documents that show exactly what is going on. Information provided by people that are both employed now and before the current leadership. You're arguing with people that have direct lines to TJoe, Blohm, JLL, Alden, Maggard, etc. You're arguing with people that are next of ken to people that sit on the Board of Regents. While you're sitting around posting on the tiggah forums, we're having lunches with administrators. We're sitting in the offices that you claim to have some sort of right to. We're sitting with high level boosters, RCAF board members and listening to the issues that they're dealing with year in and year out. We're in the donor meetings, the galas, the dinners, the road trips, the player parent gatherings.

I don't give a ____ who you are. You don't matter. You've made it very clear what your interests are and that's to suck off the MH bunch, protect whatever it is that you stand to gain by defending these awful business decisions, and be a _____ in the process. You are a fraud. Nothing more, nothing less.

So because a fan/supporter/donor asks or shows concern about how the university makes deals, it makes them have imagined self-importance?

That's what supporters do. They discuss. They ask questions. They don't adhere to the "shut up and donate" model.

Great Post MAT...Lafman1 is now the poster boy for all you described above..

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    And dweebs like you, more interested in LSU A&M sports than UL, with limited knowledge of day to day operations around this place, have the audacity to talk down to posters with real knowledge, real relationships and actual documents that show exactly what is going on. Information provided by people that are both employed now and before the current leadership. You're arguing with people that have direct lines to TJoe, Blohm, JLL, Alden, Maggard, etc. You're arguing with people that are next of ken to people that sit on the Board of Regents. While you're sitting around posting on the tiggah forums, we're having lunches with administrators. We're sitting in the offices that you claim to have some sort of right to. We're sitting with high level boosters, RCAF board members and listening to the issues that they're dealing with year in and year out. We're in the donor meetings, the galas, the dinners, the road trips, the player parent gatherings.

I don't give a ____ who you are. You don't matter. You've made it very clear what your interests are and that's to suck off the MH bunch, protect whatever it is that you stand to gain by defending these awful business decisions, and be a _____ in the process. You are a fraud. Nothing more, nothing less.
    MAT this guy isn't worth going back and forth with. Those tiger fans who migrate to this board are idiots.

12. Default Re: Mardi Gras at Cajun Field

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Great Post MAT...Lafman1 is now the poster boy for all you described above..
    These people are parasites. They've been killing the host (our University and Athletics) for WAY too long.

13. Default Re: Mardi Gras at Cajun Field

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    MAT this guy isn't worth going back and forth with. Those tiger fans who migrate to this board are idiots.
    He is a symptom of a much larger issue. I'm not necessarily going back and forth with Lafman1. I'm punching back for all others that think like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    He is a symptom of a much larger issue. I'm not necessarily going back and forth with Lafman1. I'm punching back for all others that think like this.
    At least we have exposed him and know who he is.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    So because a fan/supporter/donor asks or shows concern about how the university makes deals, it makes them have imagined self-importance?

That's what supporters do. They discuss. They ask questions. They don't adhere to the "shut up and donate" model.
    Showing concern us one thing. Insulting the personnel that actually do the negotiating is another thing. Josh’s level of his self importance is unmatched.

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information