Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Mardi Gras at Cajun Field

Default Re: Mardi Gras at Cajun Field

Quote Originally Posted by lafman1 View Post
    Every time I ask a question of you ______, you can’t seem to answer it. So since you seem to think you know me, how am I a grifter?
    Cui bono

2. Default Re: Mardi Gras at Cajun Field

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Cui bono
    Well done.

3. Default Re: Mardi Gras at Cajun Field

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    You can use my name all you want. The question is, who the hell are you? You want to talk down to people supplying the information. You want to talk down to people bringing facts to the table. You want to talk down to the people with the backbone enough to have the real conversations, publicly. Why don't we get some transparency from you? I have a good feeling I know who you are, or at least whom you're associated with. But I could be wrong. Why don't you set the record straight?
    I've always said I am all for this, I am not going to hide behind a screen name. lafman1 step up. I'll be the first to start.

Dave Amato
    U(s)L Class of 1993
    Brother Martin Graduate Class of 1988
    Grew up in Bucktown (Metairie, La)
    Married for 16 years
    Father of 2 beautiful daughters Riley 15 and Evie 2
    Foster Dad (on our 3rd foster in the last year and one of the greatest things we have ever done).
    Live in Lafayette now and as the McDonald's theme song says...."I'm lovin' it"

Well done.
    No reply as usual I see. I thought you ‘exposed’ me? Nothing? No shameless plug for your unpopular little podcast?

You can use my name all you want. The question is, who the hell are you? You want to talk down to people supplying the information. You want to talk down to people bringing facts to the table. You want to talk down to the people with the backbone enough to have the real conversations, publicly. Why don't we get some transparency from you? I have a good feeling I know who you are, or at least whom you're associated with. But I could be wrong. Why don't you set the record straight?
    Your wrong as usual.

6. Default Re: Mardi Gras at Cajun Field

No reply as usual I see. I thought you ‘exposed’ me? Nothing? No shameless plug for your unpopular little podcast?
    Death, Taxes and Dopes like you not being transparent, talking down to people who actually know wtf is going on and taking pot shots at the most popular non-traditional media outlet in Acadiana. You're as lame as that damn Mardi Gras deal you defend.

7. Default Re: Mardi Gras at Cajun Field

Your wrong as usual.
    It's *you're

and

I guess I'm so wrong that you won't do it. Got it. ____ off, grifter.

8. Default Re: Mardi Gras at Cajun Field

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I've always said I am all for this, I am not going to hide behind a screen name. lafman1 step up. I'll be the first to start.

Dave Amato
    U(s)L Class of 1993
    Brother Martin Graduate Class of 1988
    Grew up in Bucktown (Metairie, La)
    Live in Lafayette now and as the McDonald's theme song says...."I'm lovin' it"
    I've always appreciated everyone doing this. We've done it like 5 times now. But morons like lafman1, with an agenda, would never. They are mercenaries sent here to defend what they stand to lose. And make no mistake, that's exactly what's going on here. Just another University grifter benefiting from the shallow outlook of our leadership.

Death, Taxes and Dopes like you not being transparent, talking down to people who actually know wtf is going on and taking pot shots at the most popular non-traditional media outlet in Acadiana. You're as lame as that damn Mardi Gras deal you defend.
    Lol. So now that I’ve exposed you, you expect me to be transparent. Ahhh, the anonymity of the message board is a great thing. I think I’ll keep playing by my rules. I’m not talking down to you. I’m informing you. But you don’t seem to like the answers so you try to insult me. The funny thing about that is that I’d have to value your opinion, which obviously I don’t. So ____, who I am? Come on, spit it out before Turbine deletes these messages.

10. Default Re: Mardi Gras at Cajun Field

Lol. So now that I’ve exposed you, you expect me to be transparent. Ahhh, the anonymity of the message board is a great thing. I think I’ll keep playing by my rules. I’m not talking down to you. I’m informing you. But you don’t seem to like the answers so you try to insult me. The funny thing about that is that I’d have to value your opinion, which obviously I don’t. So ____, who I am? Come on, spit it out before Turbine deletes these messages.
    Take a good look, folks. Grifter 101

Another little caveat to consider: This grifter has 350 posts since 2012. Half of them are about the Mardi Gras issue and the Car Show issue...

11. Default Re: Mardi Gras at Cajun Field

Also, I'm insulting you because you're insufferable and hilariously stupid. Not because I "don't like the answers." Your "answers" are horse schit.

Hey now. You keep the podcast out of this!

13. Default Re: Mardi Gras at Cajun Field

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Hey now. You keep the podcast out of this!
    That's all they got G!

Take a good look, folks. Grifter 101

Another little caveat to consider: This grifter has 350 posts since 2012. Half of them are about the Mardi Gras issue and the Car Show issue...
    lol. Poor little Josh. Still no report on the meeting with Joe? Did you tell Marlin you are going to let him run your program if he gets another contract?

Also, I'm insulting you because you're insufferable and hilariously stupid. Not because I "don't like the answers." Your "answers" are horse schit.
    I see reading comprehension isn’t your thing. I get it. You aren’t insulting me. See my comment as to why you aren’t.

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast

Thread Information