Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Mardi Gras at Cajun Field

Default Re: Mardi Gras at Cajun Field

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    This whole deal could be an episode on Sienfeld...Where's LafMan1 BTW? His partners are raping this university...without a "raincoat" if you know what I mean...And UL is easy enough to let it happen...
    I’m right here. What makes you think I’m partners with anyone? Lol. Some people’s children. If you’re upset with the outcome, as I’ve mentioned earlier, make sure you march yourself into the presidents office and give him your opinion on the matter instead of your hissy fit on a message board.

2. Default Re: Mardi Gras at Cajun Field

Quote Originally Posted by lafman1 View Post
    I thought you made the information up?
    Right?

The numbers are truly that absurd, I can see why one would think it is "made up."

Quote Originally Posted by lafman1 View Post
    I thought you made the information up?
    Thanks for reminding me.

Yea all fake

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Right?

The numbers are truly that absurd, I can see why one would think it is "made up."
    What do you think fair market value is?

5. Default Re: Mardi Gras at Cajun Field

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    What do you think fair market value is?
    My concept is not extensively thought out but my thinking is more along the lines of ... UL should be running their own show always working on every aspect of "Hospitality Management" and get as far away from outsourcing as possible or as is feasible.

After all is said and done they can consider making a decent donation to the association.

If you really want to get ____ed off, go eat lunch at Lourdes. Same vendor as dome. 2 burgers, 2 bottled soft drinks, $9.75.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    If you really want to get ____ed off, go eat lunch at Lourdes. Same vendor as dome. 2 burgers, 2 bottled soft drinks, $9.75.
    That seems cheap.

8. Default Re: Mardi Gras at Cajun Field

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    That seems cheap.
    That's the point, those should be the prices at the CajunDome

I'm all about picking up a pitchfork when it comes to CD concessions, but those low prices at Lourdes are probably because Lourdes subsidizes the food costs to keep it low for visitors and employees. I worked somewhere that had a third-party cafeteria service and that was the case at that company.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    I'm all about picking up a pitchfork when it comes to CD concessions, but those low prices at Lourdes are probably because Lourdes subsidizes the food costs to keep it low for visitors and employees. I worked somewhere that had a third-party cafeteria service and that was the case at that company.
    It hit me so hard, I asked the cashier if she was sure…yes, I’m laughing…

11. Default Re: Mardi Gras at Cajun Field

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Of course. Obviously it the open heart surgery dept that is picking up the tab.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    That seems cheap.
    because that was pre-tip

Free parking at Blackham with shuttle to Moncus Park. How much is UL making there? Good infrastructure at park, business model not so much.

And I see the good taxpayers of Lafayette are providing bus service. Another dent in the privately operated lie.

https://www.katc.com/news/moncus-par...huttle-service

10 years max before the citizens of Lafayette are stuck with this park.

14. Default Re: Mardi Gras at Cajun Field

Free parking at Blackham with shuttle to Moncus Park. How much is UL making there? Good infrastructure at park, business model not so much.

And I see the good taxpayers of Lafayette are providing bus service. Another dent in the privately operated lie.

Unrelated but KATC doesn't even know that "University of Louisiana Lafayette" is not the schools name, and is in fact illegal.

At the same time, it exposes the name academics uses, since it is simply an expansion of also illegal "UL Lafayette"

10 years max before the citizens of Lafayette are stuck with this park.
    It's none of your business.
    -Lafman1

Lol. Agreed the park designers were 100% shortsighted on the parking situation though. As a resident of the city of Lafayette, I really don't mind if the city ends up taking over way down the road. I believe the park is a net positive.

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information