Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread: BB Final: Louisiana 4, McNeese 5

Default Re: BB Final: Louisiana 4, McNeese 5

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    Who you comparing Tech to?
    That’s in response to the previous post reacting to Tech beating Ole Miss the same night we loss to McNeese.

Isn't Tech out of our Peer Group by now? I don't ever look to see what they have done.

3. Default Re: BB Final: Louisiana 4, McNeese 5

If not Tech who would you put in our peer group?

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    Isn't Tech out of our Peer Group by now? I don't ever look to see what they have done.
    Idk what peer group anyone is in. What i do know is we need to worry about us. I dont know if we all realize how much better we need to get in order to compete in our own conference. We have improved based on what we have seen so far this year. But we have got a ways to go in order to finish in the top 2-3 in the conference

Why are we still talking about McNeese? Hopefully the team has moved on.

Z

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    I bet the guys had trouble getting pumped up for the game without getting to hear their favorite warm-up song: https://youtu.be/fWKA9Zi5-_Y
    This made me laugh. No wonder we took so long to get going. This song makes me want to plug my ears and take a nap

I hate to break it to anyone, but the Cajuns are going to lose more games this season. And probably a few to teams that aren’t as good as McNeese.

You know what other teams are gonna lose some baseball games to teams that they are better than?

All of them

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    I hate to break it to anyone, but the Cajuns are going to lose more games this season. And probably a few to teams that aren’t as good as McNeese.

You know what other teams are gonna lose some baseball games to teams that they are better than?

All of them
    Nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post

All of them
    All I'm saying is we have got to do a better job of taking care of our midweek business. Those losses come back to haunt you in the end. We can't keep splitting or getting swept by the McNeeses, Nicholls, and Southeasterns of the world every year. Again, it's baseball and schitt happens especially with midweek games but we have to do a better job of being prepared and competing against inferior teams.

10. Default Re: BB Final: Louisiana 4, McNeese 5

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    Idk what peer group anyone is in. What i do know is we need to worry about us. I dont know if we all realize how much better we need to get in order to compete in our own conference. We have improved based on what we have seen so far this year. But we have got a ways to go in order to finish in the top 2-3 in the conference
    This

11. Default Re: BB Final: Louisiana 4, McNeese 5

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    This
    …….Back in my Jesuit Am-legion days there were some below average teams that had a few pretty good players mostly from the public schools……Kevin Trower had a principle for winning the league and that was you
    Couldn’t lose to those guys……seemed like every year some of the elite teams would blow the Summer championship…best team doesn’t alway win….we have got to not lose to the mid-weeks!

12. Default Re: BB Final: Louisiana 4, McNeese 5

Yall still licking each others boudin balls over this one I see

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread Information