Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Scoreboard at the Tigue

UL Baseball Scoreboard at the Tigue

This is more of a minor annoyance but I’m wondering why our stats haven’t been updated for any of the home games this year. For each game, BYU’s stats are up to date but all of our players start from 0 for each game.

Anyone know why/when that will be fixed?

Default Re: Scoreboard at the Tigue

The scoreboard sucks period. No replays. No up to date stats. Font is too small etc etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    The scoreboard sucks period. No replays. No up to date stats. Font is too small etc etc etc
    Sure. But I can live with all that, because any evening you drive down Congress, it's hard to miss 'Tony's Revenge':

'LOUISIANA' is brightly lit up at the top. You know that drives some people crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I’m sure they would accept a couple million from you for a new one. Also there are replays and considering byu stats were up to date and Ours aren’t , it might make one think it’s on purpose, possibly by request

UL Baseball Re: Scoreboard at the Tigue

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    'LOUISIANA' is brightly lit up at the top. You know that drives some people crazy.
    The "LOUISIANA" at the top of the scoreboard was originally not going to be lit. We could not afford the extra money to have it light up. The people that fabricated the sign did not like how it looked without the lighting. When they showed the sign to Coach Robe before it was put up, he loved it but said we could not afford the extra money. They did the extra work free of charge and stuck with their original cost estimate.

We have some of the best supporters, but we need to stop taxing the ones we have and find new donors.

We have some of the best supporters, but we need to stop taxing the ones we have and find new donors.
    Everyone knows we need to grow our donor/RCAF base except the administration. FREE the RCAF!

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    I’m sure they would accept a couple million from you for a new one. Also there are replays and considering byu stats were up to date and Ours aren’t , it might make one think it’s on purpose, possibly by request
    Yeah it takes a couple million to enlarge the font and throw a replay up there every once in a while. I appreciate how you play the dkhead roll on here but sit this one out. I saw one replay last night in the 7 innings I was there by the way.

Gameday. Tigue. Cold Beer.

Let's f'n GEAUX

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    This 100x

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    This 100x
    did the stadium club have the basketball game on tv?

looks like per box score, game start time was 6:04, game lasted 2:38, so that would mean over at 8:42, hoops started at 8:10, ….so 30 minutes missed, plus walk? maybe a 5:30 start could have been a good compromise between the competing factions, if the dispute was in fact about time and routine and not something else.

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    did the stadium club have the basketball game on tv?
    Women were on when I was in there.

Football will get another, better board during renovation, baseball will get the football hand-me-down, soccer will get baseballs, etc.

At least, that's how it should go down.

I'd move the adds from the bottom to the sides and extend the digital portion down.

That is correct -we need many more donors
    CC

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information