Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10

Thread: Scoreboard at the Tigue

Default Re: Scoreboard at the Tigue

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Almost everyone has a phone at the games. If they don't want to post it and you really want to know someone's batting average, you can always go to ragincajuns.com on your phone. Stats are there.
    You'd think the guy who has been unsuccessfully trying to send it down to field for a postgame coach's interview for 20 years would understand that our technology isn't always so convenient.

2. Default Re: Scoreboard at the Tigue

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Players know all their stats without looking it up. Every. Single. One. They always have.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-.yer-to-hit-400

Players freaking out over a scoreboard is a new syndrome. Not sure I'm buying it.

Just put the stats back where they have been for 100 years and play ball.
    "I guess I'll be satisfied with that thrill out there today," he tells the Boston Globe about hitting .400. ". I never wanted anything harder in my life."

Just oursperfectly ok to keep putting up visitors. That should keep them motivated when they think they are always behind.

Quote Originally Posted by IberiaCajun View Post
    Maybe we just shouldn’t keep score!
    I think everyone should play. Nobody should sit the bench. And at closing ceremony they should all get trophys

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    The more important distinction: you people do realize it isn't anti-Deggs or anti-UL to disagree with a decision Deggs makes right?
    Wild concept, eh? But then how will Deggs know how hard he rides for him? Emphasis on rides

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    I think everyone should play. Nobody should sit the bench. And at closing ceremony they should all get trophys
    And pizza and ice cream!

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    You'd think the guy who has been unsuccessfully trying to send it down to field for a postgame coach's interview for 20 years would understand that our technology isn't always so convenient.
    Lol ouch

8. Default Re: Scoreboard at the Tigue

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    "I guess I'll be satisfied with that thrill out there today," he tells the Boston Globe about hitting .400. ". I never wanted anything harder in my life."
    but howd he know, i dont see it posted on the scoreboard?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

So we don't post our stats but we do post opponents' stats. On purpose.

I have so many questions.

What if someone on the other team is batting 0.375? Do we show that one, or leave it off?

What if someone on the other team is batting 0.175? Can we make it big and bold?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10

Thread Information