Thread: What We Learned From the Cajuns Weekend in Clearwater

1. UL Softball What We Learned From the Cajuns Weekend in Clearwater

Cajuns softball had a tough weekend in Clearwater but it wasn't all bad, here are the Cajun's key takeaways from their weekend in Florida.

Default Re: What We Learned From the Cajuns Weekend in Clearwater

Just a note. Anyone who watched the Cajuns play last year, knows about Meghan Schorman. She was not just discovered this year. Last year she led the team in era with a 2.03 and was 17 and 6. Nice try, but what you wrote about Schorman is totally incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Just a note. Anyone who watched the Cajuns play last year, knows about Meghan Schorman. She was not just discovered this year. Last year she led the team in era with a 2.03 and was 17 and 6. Nice try, but what you wrote about Schorman is totally incorrect.
    It’s so bad.

You’d think a station that dubs itself “The Greatest Sports Talk of All Time”, or whatever, would have competent articles.

This isn’t the first, nor the last time, they’ll type up and post ignorance on our local university athletics.

The thing I learned sports wise about the Cajuns is that disappointment is real. I thought it would go away after the disastrous football season but nope it reared its ugly head again in both men/women basketball, baseball and softball. Oh well what are you going to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    The thing I learned sports wise about the Cajuns is that disappointment is real. I thought it would go away after the disastrous football season but nope it reared its ugly head again in both men/women basketball, baseball and softball. Oh well what are you going to do.
    Damn. We’re disappointed in baseball winning 2 out of 3 right out the gate?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Damn. We’re disappointed in baseball winning 2 out of 3 right out the gate?
    CDS showing its face early.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    It’s so bad.

You’d think a station that dubs itself “The Greatest Sports Talk of All Time”, or whatever, would have competent articles.

This isn’t the first, nor the last time, they’ll type up and post ignorance on our local university athletics.
    I had a five-ten minute drive between 7-7:30 this AM. Better like the NBA, that’s the topic.

8. Default Re: What We Learned From the Cajuns Weekend in Clearwater

Isn’t she still recovering from her off season injury. Probably still needs to continue building her stamina.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Isn’t she still recovering from her off season injury. Probably still needs to continue building her stamina.
    She is not. She is fully healed.

10. Default Re: What We Learned From the Cajuns Weekend in Clearwater

Good to know the good news

11. Default Re: What We Learned From the Cajuns Weekend in Clearwater

I guess I worded poorly. Possibly extending and improving her stamina instead of recovery.

Not only is the local sports shows now unlistenable but the written material out of there is inaccurate as well. Useless bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Not only is the local sports shows now unlistenable but the written material out of there is inaccurate as well. Useless bunch.
    “I feel like the Cajuns are a lock for the NIT if they don’t win the tournament” how dumb are these guys

Thread Information