Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: interviewing coaches

1. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

. . . there is always the company line and the real line . . . I can’t make you guys see what you don’t want to see . . .

Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . there is always the company line and the real line . . . I can’t make you guys see what you don’t want to see . . .
    Well, let's assume you're right.

If denying interviews to podcasts, who have interviewed P5 National Champion coaches, originates from what some fan posted on a message board many years ago; then we are truly small time.

But again, that's not the reason.

3. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

. . . they do not want to give MAT an interview because they don’t trust him . . . the way they are handling that is to give no podcasters an interview . . . how hard is it for an educated man to understand . . .

. . .and it has certainly not helped that for a long period of time, there was a ghost posting here that constantly posted that only MAT will ask the hard hitting questions . . . the questions nobody else will ask . . . well, that’s why he isn’t getting an interview . . . and sadly, their easy way out is to give no podcasters interviews . . . sometimes reality is the good suffer for the bad . . . it appears that is the case here . . .

Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

. . . they do not want to give MAT an interview because they don’t trust him . . . the way they are handling that is to give no podcasters an interview . . . how hard is it for an educated man to understand . . .
    And did you confirm this with someone as the reason?

5. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    . . . and did you confirm with someone that such is not the reason . . .

. . . and did you confirm with someone that such is not the reason . . .
    I did actually

7. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

. . . just with the bird . . .

8. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

I did actually
    Spill the beans . . . And do you really believe they would tell you that . . .

Spill the beans . . . And do you really believe they would tell you that . . .
    You'll have to take my word for it. The people we talk to are a lot more directly involved with this matter.

10. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

. . . The people we talk to are a lot more directly involved with this matter.
    How can you know that . . . and in an earlier post you indicated it was a former administration . . . is that not the case anymore . . .

How can you know that . . . and in an earlier post you indicated it was a former administration . . . is that not the case anymore . . .
    Maybe.

12. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

. . . just with the bird . . .
    The bird?! So your source is Jay lmao. The same guy who tried to sabotage the pod because of pettiness? Him and his piglet pal?

LMMFAO. It all makes sense now.

13. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    The bird?! So your source is Jay lmao. The same guy who tried to sabotage the pod because of pettiness? Him and his piglet pal?

Wrong again . . . I know who Jay is . . . I don’t know his piglet pal and I don’t know Jay . . . my bird has been known to be very reliable . . .

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post

Who is the piglet?

UL can clear this all up so darn easy.

Media passes. You have a media pass, you have access. Simple.

Need to quit USL’ing this. It’s 2023, not 1973 where nobody was trusted. Somebody crosses the line then blackball ‘em.

UL isn’t at the point where “x” interviews are required in a contract and that’s it. Interviews are part of program growth.

Remember Fletcher right out the gate wanted payment to speak to a civic club and it was never forgotten.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information