Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: interviewing coaches

Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    From one who can’t type a sentence when complaining about another not typing a sentence . . . what an ass . . .
    I just love getting called names, typically heard on middle school playgrounds, by an adult who is unequivocally the most disliked member of Ragin’ Pagin.

2. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    I just love getting called names, typically heard on middle school playgrounds, by an adult who is unequivocally the most disliked member of Ragin’ Pagin.
    . . . so how much time are you spending on middle school playgrounds these days . . . might want to try a little more time in the classroom instead . . .

3. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

. . . generally, I will continue to do what I have always done here . . . read posts and weigh logic . . . make smart ass remarks and jokes when I can . . . support Louisiana, it’s coaches and players when I can . . . and form my decision about how big the frickin burger really is . . .

Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

I go back and forth between wishing those…………………would carry on into eternal silence and feeling sorry for the clearly pathetic person behind the keyboard. The minuscule amount of entertainment is not worth the massive headache. Do us all a favor and go kick rocks

5. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

I'm not the type to ask, but in my oponion good coaches should relish and even crave the hard hitting questions.

Coddling and protecting coaches from benign respectful questions does the program no favors.

Default Re: interviewing coaches

It's a big world out there... smiles

Ps. Listeners number more than 400 Million Worldwide.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . generally, I will continue to do what I have always done here . . . read posts and weigh logic . . . make smart ass remarks and jokes when I can . . . support Louisiana, it’s coaches and players when I can . . . and form my decision about how big the frickin burger really is . . .
    As generally entertained as I've been by reading this thread, I believe you left a key item off your list..."copy paste items directly off of tigerdroppings and claiming them as my own"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread Information