Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: interviewing coaches

1. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Wrong again . . . I know who Jay is . . . I don’t know his piglet pal and I don’t know Jay . . . my bird has been known to be very reliable . . .
    That moment when you realize you’ve said too much…

2. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    That moment when you realize you’ve said too much…
    . . . get over yourself . . . I know it’s hard . . .

3. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

. . . get over yourself . . . I know it’s hard . . .
    You're so transparent. And easily proven to be FOS.

Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

:Fight fight fight gif:

5. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

. . . I’m saying that because of things that MAT has done in the past the administration will not allow coaches to be interviewed on any podcasts . . . .
    KeeYaw Podcast Prejudice.

Prejudging one podcast based on another podcast explains some of the stage fright decisions made on gameday.

Don't let the past, cast a shadow, that immobilizes you.

6. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    KeeYaw Podcast Prejudice.

Prejudging one podcast based on another podcast explains some of the stage fright decisions made on gameday.

Don't let the past, cast a shadow, that immobilizes you.
    . . . send that to the decision makers . . . I’m just the messenger . . . I think it’s silly also, but I understand . . . be an ass, get treated like an ass . . .

Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

Sometimes it’s hard to believe this university has been on the cutting edge of technology living with the anchor of good old boys and terrestrial radio roots holding UL back.

. . . they do not want to give MAT an interview because they don’t trust him . . . the way they are handling that is to give no podcasters an interview . . . how hard is it for an educated man to understand . . .
    Is it harder for an “educated man” to understand your conspiracy theories or use punctuation marks properly to type a complete sentence?

9. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

. . . send that to the decision makers . . . I’m just the messenger . . . I think it’s silly also, but I understand . . . be an ass, get treated like an ass . . .
    You're the poster child for that.

10. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    Is it harder for an “educated man” to understand your conspiracy theories or use punctuation marks properly to type a complete sentence?
    From one who can’t type a sentence when complaining about another not typing a sentence . . . what an ass . . .

11. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    You're the poster child for that.
    . . . I am neither the one who can’t interview a Louisiana coach or the one responsible for others not being able to interview a Louisiana coach . . . but proceed on with your antics . . .

. . . I am neither the one who can’t interview a Louisiana coach or the one responsible for others not being able to interview a Louisiana coach . . . but proceed on with your antics . . .
    Man how I wish y’all would actually fight

Great job with the interview, Roarman. Too bad the thread got disrupted, but your podcast stands for itself.

14. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

Quote Originally Posted by lcitsh View Post
    Great job with the interview, Roarman. Too bad the thread got disrupted, but your podcast stands for itself.
    Agreed 100%, it’s too bad the ass tried to ride the gentlemen in his feud with the administration which is now holding back the gentlemen . . . go figure . . . keep up the good work . . . your podcasts are most enjoyable . . .

15. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun fan1 View Post
    Man how I wish y’all would actually fight
    . . . barbarism is the trait of only one of us . . . it will not happen . . .

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information