Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: interviewing coaches

1. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . It really sucks when I’m correct . . .
    Problem for you is, that never happens.

Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Please don't lump me into anything with that idiot.
    I'll stop responding to him now. What's that old saying? You shouldn't argue with morons - passers by might not know the difference?

To stay on topic, the fact remains, if Roarman's program is good enough for Florida State, it should be plenty good enough for UL.
    Agree, Roarman is there rain or shine, and will NEVER say a negative thing about UL SB. Even if warranted.

Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

. . . it is really sad that because of your caustic attitudes in the past that now roarman can’t even get an interview now . . . wear it my man . . . it’s all on you . . .
    Hold up. Are you saying that roarman can’t get an interview with Gerry Glasco because of Ragin Review? Lol come on now.

4. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Hold up. Are you saying that roarman can’t get an interview with Gerry Glasco because of Ragin Review? Lol come on now.
    . . . I’m saying that because of things that MAT has done in the past the administration will not allow coaches to be interviewed on any podcasts . . . . RR has generally avoided having the caustic MAT on it . . . however he can’t divorce himself from some of the things he has done in the past . . . maybe if he admits and repents . . . all podcasters will get a better solution but if he is not man enough to do that, then it may be quite possible that it will continue without any podcasters having access to coaches . . .

5. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

Problem for you is, that never happens.
    . . . as he stops responding . . . dude, you are your own worst enemy . . .

6. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

. . . I’m saying that because of things that MAT has done in the past the administration will not allow coaches to be interviewed on any podcasts . . . . RR has generally avoided having the caustic MAT on it . . . however he can’t divorce himself from some of the things he has done in the past . . . maybe if he admits and repents . . . all podcasters will get a better solution but if he is not man enough to do that, then it may be quite possible that it will continue without any podcasters having access to coaches . . .
    So to recap: RR hasn't been inflammatory, but other podcasts can't interview coaches because RR has been inflammatory.

This person really believes the ____ he posts... and that is frightening

7. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

. . . as he stops responding . . . dude, you are your own worst enemy . . .
    Changed my mind. I'm not going to allow your stupidity to go unchecked.

8. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

So to recap: RR hasn't been inflammatory, but other podcasts can't interview coaches because RR has been inflammatory.

This person really believes the ____ he posts... and that is frightening
    Dude, you said you would quit responding . . . if that is what you read above, you are more hopeless than I thought . . .

This is entertainment

10. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

Dude, you said you would quit responding . . . if that is what you read above, you are more hopeless than I thought . . .
    And you said you weren't Cavair.

I posted here to make the point that Rory deserves to talk to our SB coach. You, as you usually do, have to make it about me or RR. Every chance you get, you have to flex your man crush on me. You are a weirdo. Not a single one of your ramblings are even remotely accurate and all have a very tenuous relationship with reality. You're an administration schill who always takes the same angle on everything. Admin perfect - fans bad. You are the best explanation of why we never grow. Always concerned about 'what' but never 'why.'

You need to stick to your dumbass covid conspiracies and butt out of conversations about things that you know nothing about.

11. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

. . . sorry that you are getting in the way of Roarman or Melrock being able to interview coaches . . . you can post until you are blue in the face, but nothing you can say about me will ever change that fact . . . eat it like a man . . . admit and repent . . . and maybe others won’t have to continue suffering from your past actions . . .

12. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

. . . sorry that you are getting in the way of Roarman or Melrock being able to interview coaches . . . you can post until you are blue in the face, but nothing you can say about me will ever change that fact . . . eat it like a man . . . admit and repent . . . and maybe others won’t have to continue suffering from your past actions . . .
    Take your daily L and slink away, peacefully.

Roarman, it's unfortunate that this dweeb yet again hijacked another thread with his useless drooling all over the keyboard. Keep up the good fight, my friend.

13. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

Take your daily L and slink away, peacefully.

Roarman, it's unfortunate that this dweeb yet again hijacked another thread with his useless drooling all over the keyboard. Keep up the good fight, my friend.
    Roarman, don’t fool yourself . . . It’s all this guys fault that good guys like you can’t get a coaches interview . . . maybe if he owed up none of y’ll would be in this position. . .

That’s not the reason why. The reason I’ve gotten from former administrators is along the lines of “well if we let you guys interview coaches, then we will have to let everyone who ask interview coaches.”

15. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    That’s not the reason why. The reason I’ve gotten from former administrators is along the lines of “well if we let you guys interview coaches, then we will have to let everyone who ask interview coaches.”
    And the fact that they were denying Miguez interviews way before you or I ever got involved...

But who cares about the truth... lol

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information