Thread: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

Default Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

In this podcast I interview Florida State's head coach Lonni alameda. She talks about her playing career, her coaching career and this year's team. Check it out. Tell a friend, please subscribe, see you at the ballpark and go Cajuns!

https://anchor.fm/roarman/episodes/I.lameda-e1tvd09

Research Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

I need to listen to this to see if the 2 dollar question got asked…when is FSU coming to Lafayette after backing out.

Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    I need to listen to this to see if the 2 dollar question got asked…when is FSU coming to Lafayette after backing out.
    It did get asked. Very interesting answer.

Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

Well the $2 question was asked very diplomatically, took the high road. Well done.

5. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

Excellent interview Rory sounds like the coach will follow thru with that return visit with her team in the future.

Great job with the interview, Roarman.

7. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

Interesting how she worked with the baseball team before getting back into softball

Did I miss all the fun?

9. Default Re: Roarman's Softball Podcast. Interview Lonnie Alameda. FSU Head Coach.

. . . nice interview . . . maybe some day shortly the subject of your National Championship winning softball coach can be done with a coach that resides right here if Lafayette, Louisiana . . . if he can manage to keep transfers to a minimum with the mounds of young talent currently on the roster, Louisiana is primed for a good 3 year run . . . look forward to your future podcasts . . .

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Did I miss all the fun?
    Apparently we did.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Apparently we did.
    I'm sure the fun will return soon.

Thread Information