Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Softball - Day 2

Default Re: Softball - Day 2

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    I told everybody who would listen, Allred is the real deal. She hit her first home run as a Cajun. She was ranked number 115 coming out of high school. Great job by the coaches to find her.

Victoria Valdez started out 5 for 5.

Sissy Vasquez hit the ball hard. Unfortunately, she hit it where defensive players were.

Mihyia Davis flashed her speed. But, the injury bug struck again. She got hit in the hand at the plate and broke a bone in her hand. She will be out for about 3 weeks. Sometimes it seems this team just can't catch a break.

Also, redshirt freshman pitcher, Tyler Oubre, struck out the side in the only inning she pitched.
    Is there a disclosed reason why Kotzelnick has been limited in usage so far?

2. Default Re: Softball - Day 2

. . . it surely looks like Coach Glasco will have a juggling process with all that talent . . . is there going to be enough playing time to keep them all around . . . what an excellent issue to have considering that most of them are young (fresh or soph) . . while the competition might have been light, they have surely been fun to watch already . . . when the freshman you only gave two at bats to in the first three games goes two for two with a home run you got something . . .

Quote Originally Posted by raginbeef View Post
    Is there a disclosed reason why Kotzelnick has been limited in usage so far?
    A pouldeau told me she was sick.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    A pouldeau told me she was sick.
    I heard the same.

5. Default Re: Softball - Day 2

. . . with this roster, it is looking like we should not need to play anyone who is sick . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . with this roster, it is looking like we should not need to play anyone who is sick . . .
    are the NIL car pink slips on the line in the game vs arkansas?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information