Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: MBB Final: Louisiana 71, Southern Miss 82

UL Basketball MBB Final: Louisiana 71, Southern Miss 82

Probably the most anticipated game we have had in a long time. Should be a lot of fun.

Default Re: Big Game Tonight: Southern Miss

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Probably the most anticipated game we have had in a long time. Should be a fun.
    Getting on the road in a few hours. Hope we bring our A game.

Also all of these Mississippi fkers on social media are really making it hard for me to like them. They better hope they win tonight cause if not I’m burning Hattiesburg down myself.

Make sure you burn the tiger.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post

Also all of these Mississippi fkers on social media are really making it hard for me to like them. They better hope they win tonight cause if not I’m burning Hattiesburg down myself.
    I'll be there with you in spirit!

Haha. I was thinking the same thing. Southern Miss and Marshall are becoming the talkers of the new additions. Especially SM.

I know we embrace Geaux Cajuns. Maybe it's not for everyone. But #SMTTT has quickly become very annoying.

This is all good stuff, though. We need to build some good old fashioned sports hate. Shows that people still care.

6. Default Re: Big Game Tonight: Southern Miss

Need more sports hate. It's been missing from our conference for too long.
    USM is a team I can hate very much, but also respect at the same time. They have annoying ass fans but their top tier supporters are some of the best, most respectful people you'll ever be around. And they support the hell out of their programs.

Southern Miss fans are very similar to Cajun fans. Blue collar, passionate, and knowledgeable. It's been a long time coming to finding a "natural" rival in conference, and Southern Miss fits that mold perfectly.

With that said, I hope we are able to pour some red paint on that "White Out' they are having tonight. Do that, and we control our destiny in winning the regular season title.

Marsha is the one that had fans as soon as they joined campaigning for more members on the SBC board. And goodness, they have quite a few whiney little 'itches. The name just fits perfectly.

Yeah, they got blessed with a mega donor to be a flash in the pan with MSCOC. Sustainable, we'll see.

USM will learn their place soon enough.

just had a text from a buddy in Hattiesburg, there are less than 100 tickets left available so if you are going you may want to get on their website and grab a ticket since there may not be any left for walkup purchase

10. Default Re: Big Game Tonight: Southern Miss

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Probably the most anticipated game we have had in a long time. Should be a lot of fun.
    For sure, not since UNO with Tim Floyd at his peak.

11. Default Re: Big Game Tonight: Southern Miss

. . . last Saturday’s game against Marshall was pretty darn well anticipated . . . that hasn’t been a long time ago . . .

We need more funny content from 4th street bar so Chris Reed can post an article to whine about it

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    We need more funny content from 4th street bar so Chris Reed can post an article to whine about it
    Mr Reed would be sad to know that the tiger eye is gone. Prolly buried next to that plaque that went missing awhile back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    Mr Reed would be sad to know that the tiger eye is gone. Prolly buried next to that plaque that went missing awhile back.

Now THAT'S a student crowd

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information