Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ragin Review - S5:E31 - Dome Wasn't Built in a Day

Default Ragin Review - S5:E31 - Dome Wasn't Built in a Day

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND: Basketball Content!

While Nick is away on business, Gerry and Josh celebrate the Basketball program, the administration, the players, the fans and everything in between after "winning the event" the last two Saturday night home games in a RAUCOUS Cajun Dome. As the wins pile up, the crowds grow larger, proving that there is still a very significant appetite for success in Ragin Cajuns basketball. We'll talk about RR's coverage of basketball, our opinions on the direction of the program, the Fabulous Cajun Chicken, the energy inside of the Dome, the players, the coaches and our prospectus going forward in 2023!

Win The Event [1:35]

The Elephant in the Room [4:32]

Dome Court Advantage [31:45]

Fabulous Cajun Chicken [46:00]

Special Group of Players [54:32]

Marshall [1:05:11]

For full video of this episode (Will be released later today), follow us on these platforms:
    YouTube | Twitter | Facebook

Default Re: Ragin Review - S5:E31 - Dome Wasn't Built in a Day

Woohoo!!!!

3. Default Re: Ragin Review - S5:E31 - Dome Wasn't Built in a Day

Very interested to see the feedback on this one

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Very interested to see the feedback on this one
    Baseball talk coming soon?

5. Default Re: Ragin Review - S5:E31 - Dome Wasn't Built in a Day

Quote Originally Posted by MWolf View Post
    Baseball talk coming soon?
    Already have one episode recorded and two more preview shows coming before Feb 18th with some folks you maaaay have heard of Fired up to release these to yall.

Already have one episode recorded and two more preview shows coming before Feb 18th with some folks you maaaay have heard of Fired up to release these to yall.
    Looking forward to it. Keep up the good work.

A Ragin Review pod centered around basketball??? Armageddon is officially upon us!!!

8. Default Re: Ragin Review - S5:E31 - Dome Wasn't Built in a Day

You and Jeaux harassing Georgia Southern inspired us

You and Jeaux harassing Georgia Southern inspired us
    That was fun and Saturday we decided to sit right behind the Marsha bench. They weren’t as mouthy as the Georgia boys but you could tell they were getting pizzy. Jeaux said something after the game about not having a name for us. I suggested the Ragin Ree Rees but that would probably pizz off a certain someone

10. Default Re: Ragin Review - S5:E31 - Dome Wasn't Built in a Day

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    That was fun and Saturday we decided to sit right behind the Marsha bench. They weren’t as mouthy as the Georgia boys but you could tell they were getting pizzy. Jeaux said something after the game about not having a name for us. I suggested the Ragin Ree Rees but that would probably pizz off a certain someone
    We called ourselves the Chaos Committee in HS. It's yours if you want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    A Ragin Review pod centered around basketball??? Armageddon is officially upon us!!!
    i smell coach extension

12. Default Re: Ragin Review - S5:E31 - Dome Wasn't Built in a Day

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    i smell coach extension
    Please don't start that

This episode is about the fans filling the dome, the players and a celebration of everyone getting it right.

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    I smell coach extension
    Would be a new contract I understand since this is the last year of the existing contract. No rollover in play.

New contract needs to loaded with a of heck of a lot performance based expectations with the majority of the compensation leveraged on performance. Regardless Marlin or the next guy.

Should do that in every sport.

I have listened to 30 minutes so far. Not much about basketball mainly how unfair everyone has been to RR. I get you don't like Bob but I thought this pod would be more basketball oriented. For the record I have never been to a Rebounder Meeting and have never even spoken to Bob. I just like basketball. I will be listening to the rest of the pod after I get out of my appointment.

BTW. Sorry if my opinion is not what you wanted to hear, but you asked for feedback so I have mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    I have listened to 30 minutes so far. Not much about basketball mainly how unfair everyone has been to RR. I get you don't like Bob but I thought this pod would be more basketball oriented. For the record I have never been to a Rebounder Meeting and have never even spoken to Bob. I just like basketball. I will be listening to the rest of the pod after I get out of my appointment.

BTW. Sorry if my opinion is not what you wanted to hear, but you asked for feedback so I have mine.
    We have been quiet on basketball coverage this year. It was important to give context as to why. Not one time did we say anyone was "unfair" to Ragin Review. We explained a year's worth of unanswered questions (questions that we get from people constantly via social media, in person, texts, calls, etc) in 30 minutes.

Thanks for listening.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information